The Student Room Group

I had a dream about Lord Voldemort! (PART 2)!!!! UPDATED!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've dreamt about him too

:sexface:
Reply 21
satisfaction, why didn't you hit up some spells? You've gotta remember, in GOF, Harry and Voldemort fight, and it wasn't like it was one sided, they were both even in power (for a short time anyway).
Original post by Roo Bix
satisfaction, why didn't you hit up some spells? You've gotta remember, in GOF, Harry and Voldemort fight, and it wasn't like it was one sided, they were both even in power (for a short time anyway).

yeah but if you read DH you would know that the protection that Harry had wears off eventually until both he and Volemort are vulnerable...so yeah, any curse could mean the end of my life :frown:
Original post by Broderss
did the license of the taxi say 'fresh' and did it have dice in the mirror?

:awesome:
Original post by satisfactionatlast

Are you gay? You could have had a dream about Hermione Granger but it was Tom Riddle! :facepalm:
Lol he is wicked. having a dream might be a siiiiign. lol wth u wannabe draco?
Original post by LaughingBro
Are you gay? You could have had a dream about Hermione Granger but it was Tom Riddle! :facepalm:

yeah cuz we can control our dreams right? -_-

And believe me LaughingBro, if I had a dream about Emma Watson, I'd be the happiest man alive!
Original post by MazzyStar03
Lol he is wicked. having a dream might be a siiiiign. lol wth u wannabe draco?

hell no! :mad:
Reply 28
yeah but if you read DH you would know that the protection that Harry had wears off eventually until both he and Volemort are vulnerable...so yeah, any curse could mean the end of my life :frown:

I say, go back into the dream and kick his ass. You're vulnerable, but so is HE.
Reply 29
Firstly I just want to say that it is NOT hilarious! :huff: (It was like an ACTUAL story)

It was ********* scary!!! It was late at night, and like I was walking when I saw a stranger in a dark alley. We talked about You-Know-Who and he told me, "yeah Voldemort is a stupid ****** " something like that...and we both agreed....

Then later I was riding back home in a taxi when suddenly I see the same guy sitting down next to me wearing a thob (thob is the traditional Arabic dress that men wear)...the guy was wearing a cap...so he was like telling me "Lord Voldemort really sucks eh?" and I was like "yeah..." but then stopped...it was LORD VOLDEMORT! With his HIDEOUS snake like face (see HP 7) ...so I quickly said "um no...."

and then I noticed that the cab driver was the guy I had talked to about Lord Voldemort...

Anyway, so I was like totally freaking out (oh BTW somehow I was Harry Potter) and like the connection thing between Harry and Voldemort already broke, making Harry vulnerable...I knew how merciless Voldemort is and kill anyone he wishes easily...he was talking to me...(somehow I got the impression that he was playing with his food before he could stike down his opponent)...when suddenly he pretended to draw out his wand and aim a killing curse at me....

I SWEAR TO GOD my heart almost stopped right there! (He laughed at my scared reaction)

Anyway, taxi stopped by house and I slowly began getting out of the car in case sudden movements might anger the Dark Lord....then I thought I should probably invite him inside my house or he might kill me...so I said something like I would be so honoured if you came inside my house and had dinner with my family...

Voldemort looked at me in surprise. (I prayed to God that he would refuse). He said that I was lying, that I didn't want him to come in so he started to read my mind and I tried so hard to convince my brain that I wanted HIM to come in!

So he believe me....he came inside, sat in the guest's room and ate dinner with my family and had a conversation with my father....

it was soooooooooooo scary! I woke up feeling SO terrified! :frown:

I'm extremely ill atm, and can't leave the house due to feeling so awful. I've been really miserable.

I'd just like to say that you've totally made my day! :biggrin:
Original post by Roo Bix
I say, go back into the dream and kick his ass. You're vulnerable, but so is HE.

thanks, I'm practicing Lucid Dreaming hoping I could go back to that dream and confront the Dark Lord once more...this time though, I'm not going alone...I'm taking Ron and Hermione with me :biggrin:
Original post by .Ali.
I'm extremely ill atm, and can't leave the house due to feeling so awful. I've been really miserable.

I'd just like to say that you've totally made my day! :biggrin:

awww I'm glad...lol :tongue:

Wish you a speedy recovery...and a rep to cheer you up :smile:

Get Well Soon! :biggrin:
Reply 32
thanks, I'm practicing Lucid Dreaming hoping I could go back to that dream and confront the Dark Lord once more...this time though, I'm not going alone...I'm taking Ron and Hermione with me :biggrin:

Taking Ron will dampen your chances of getting with Hermione :cookie:
Original post by Roo Bix
Taking Ron will dampen your chances of getting with Hermione :cookie:

True true, but I might need a friend by my side...maybe in the end, I can convince Ron to sacrifice himself for me since I'm the Chosen One? Then I can have Hermione...

oh wait, what am I saying? I'm a horrible person! :sad:
Reply 34
awww I'm glad...lol :tongue:

Wish you a speedy recovery...and a rep to cheer you up :smile:

Get Well Soon! :biggrin:

Thankyou! :biggrin: I'm a huge HP fan so this made me laugh for a while! :tongue:
Reply 36
True true, but I might need a friend by my side...maybe in the end, I can convince Ron to sacrifice himself for me since I'm the Chosen One? Then I can have Hermione...

oh wait, what am I saying? I'm a horrible person! :sad:

LOL :judge:
Reply 37

Haha! Christian Coulson has a cameo four films back and is still regarded has Voldemort.

Frank Dillane is an awesome young Tom, they (apparently) wrote him into both parts of DH.
Reply 38
just sitting eat and talking with ur family...thats not scary..:tongue:
when you said he came inside.............

Quick Reply

Latest