The Student Room Group

I had a dream about Lord Voldemort! (PART 2)!!!! UPDATED!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrMoonmunch
when you said he came inside.............

0_o
Reply 41
Oh dear! This made me laugh so much! :biggrin:
Please tell us if you have another dream and acquaintance with the dark lord :tongue:
Original post by xPixie
Oh dear! This made me laugh so much! :biggrin:
Please tell us if you have another dream and acquaintance with the dark lord :tongue:

haha I will...that's why I'm practicing Lucid dreaming! :biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by satisfactionatlast

Oh my gosh! Avada kedavra his ass! :biggrin:
Reply 44

And this is why I'm subscribing! :cookie:
Original post by Roo Bix
And this is why I'm subscribing! :cookie:

if this was FB I would have liked your comment, but this is TSR so I repped you :tongue:
Original post by xPixie
Oh my gosh! Avada kedavra his ass! :biggrin:

haha actually that was the first spell that came into my mind...problem was, I didn't have my wand with me in the dream :tongue:
Give Sadaqa. That's what you do if you have bad dreams!
hell no! :mad:

there mite b another possibiility fo this dreeam.... lemme think.................wannabe harry? or maybe u r the heir of becoming voldemort:wink:
Reply 49
You didn't have a dream, he entered your mind!
Reply 50
if this was FB I would have liked your comment, but this is TSR so I repped you :tongue:

I'll take that as a 'moral' like :cute:

this is serious stuff. who will save us from this threat? whats next? he mite start practicing the real thing?!:eek:
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
Give Sadaqa. That's what you do if you have bad dreams!

lol?
Original post by MazzyStar03
there mite b another possibiility fo this dreeam.... lemme think.................wannabe harry? or maybe u r the heir of becoming voldemort:wink:

neither! I wanna be the guy who defeats Voldemort, becomes famous in the Wizarding world, and gets Hermione Granger :smile:
Original post by Circadian_Rhythm
Practice Occlumency.

I think I was already successful with that...I managed to fool Voldemort :tongue:
neither! I wanna be the guy who defeats Voldemort, becomes famous in the Wizarding world, and gets Hermione Granger :smile:

Part harry part ron basically? LOL HOn how u doing? :tongue: does that even happen????
Original post by MazzyStar03
Part harry part ron basically? LOL HOn how u doing? :tongue: does that even happen????

yeah kinda...and it does happen...in my world :wink:
Firstly I just want to say that it is NOT hilarious! :huff: (It was like an ACTUAL story)

It was ********* scary!!! It was late at night, and like I was walking when I saw a stranger in a dark alley. We talked about You-Know-Who and he told me, "yeah Voldemort is a stupid ****** " something like that...and we both agreed....

Then later I was riding back home in a taxi when suddenly I see the same guy sitting down next to me wearing a thob (thob is the traditional Arabic dress that men wear)...the guy was wearing a cap...so he was like telling me "Lord Voldemort really sucks eh?" and I was like "yeah..." but then stopped...it was LORD VOLDEMORT! With his HIDEOUS snake like face (see HP 7) ...so I quickly said "um no...."

and then I noticed that the cab driver was the guy I had talked to about Lord Voldemort...

Anyway, so I was like totally freaking out (oh BTW somehow I was Harry Potter) and like the connection thing between Harry and Voldemort already broke, making Harry vulnerable...I knew how merciless Voldemort is and kill anyone he wishes easily...he was talking to me...(somehow I got the impression that he was playing with his food before he could stike down his opponent)...when suddenly he pretended to draw out his wand and aim a killing curse at me....

I SWEAR TO GOD my heart almost stopped right there! (He laughed at my scared reaction)

Anyway, taxi stopped by house and I slowly began getting out of the car in case sudden movements might anger the Dark Lord....then I thought I should probably invite him inside my house or he might kill me...so I said something like I would be so honoured if you came inside my house and had dinner with my family...

Voldemort looked at me in surprise. (I prayed to God that he would refuse). He said that I was lying, that I didn't want him to come in so he started to read my mind and I tried so hard to convince my brain that I wanted HIM to come in!

So he believe me....he came inside, sat in the guest's room and ate dinner with my family and had a conversation with my father....

it was soooooooooooo scary! I woke up feeling SO terrified! :frown:

LMAOOOO.....
AWWW...dont worry i kinda went thru da same thing....wel not reli wiv harry potter...but i had a dream where i was running away from sum1 whu wanted 2 murder me...but then i get cornered...and i ask him why do u wana kill me....and..i dnt remmebr wat he says...n then i sed....ok wel lets discuss this over lunch..
now i fink bout it it makes me crak up....but b4 it was dead serious and scared!!!
dnt worry giv it a week ul laugh it off
:biggrin:
Original post by dobbys sock
I love dreams like that :biggrin:

Maybe we could dream together, I once had a dream that I was the richest man in the world..............And, you were my princess........:colondollar:
LMAOOO
awwww dnt worry i was kind of had a similar dream....
i was being chased by a murderer...and i ended up running into a dead end...and i ask him y he wants 2 kill me...and i dnt remmebr wat he replies....but then i say 2 him...lets talk this over lunch...(to try to persuade him 2 not kill me)
it sounds soooo pathetic....but i was terrified wen i saw the dream! but nw wen i fink bout it...it craks me up...
:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest