The Student Room Group

What should I do on Christmas Day?

Christmas day is coming. I want to give a special and unforgettable experiance to my girlfriend. Can you give some suggestions?? She is really important to me... I can't miss this chance!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anal?
Reply 2
I don't know what are you say?
breakfast in bed cook roast dinner for you both and then drink loads of champs in the evening. oh and get her really decent presents
Reply 4
Tell her you're pregnant
**** her in the *** with a ******* cucumber and a ****** Kentucky Klondike Bar, and then you should put your ***** in her ***** and perform a rusty trombone solo, followed swiftly by ****** her **** a Panamanian Petting Zoo ********* **** finishing with a ***** *** ***** ****** *** Happy Gilmore.

She'll never forget it, I promise.
(edited 13 years ago)
You can prepare breakfast when she wake up and give her two tickets
then you can say: get out here~~~~~
Reply 7
Let me treat you to a bountiful feast.^^
Mull her some wine.
Original post by 03Tony
Christmas day is coming. I want to give a special and unforgettable experiance to my girlfriend. Can you give some suggestions?? She is really important to me... I can't miss this chance!!!

You'll have to at least tell us about her in order to get decent suggestions.
Reply 10
In answer directly to the title, I'd advise eating a turkey and opening some gifts. That's just me though.
another way I think is decorate your room then invite her to your room at night

have a dinner in your room finally take off your pants ..... you know~
Cook for her. Be festive.. talk in front of the fire with some mulled wine whilst admiring the perfectly decorated room. It's simple, but it's sweet and memorable.
How about let her have breakfast in bed (i.e cover your penis in christmas pudding mix and get her to eat it :smile:) works every christmas for me
Reply 14
Original post by 03Tony

Let me bone your gf while you watch? You and your gf will never forget the experience...
Original post by 03Tony

Dress up as Cliff Richard. When she wakes up, pretend to be asleep so that she wakes you up. When this happens, start singing the Millennium song. It should gives you something to discuss at dinner.
Reply 16
take her to eat something or play something she want

last say i love u to her:smile:
Sorry to be nosey and a bit of a Scrooge, but are you living together and a decent length away from home (i.e. wouldn't be expected to pop back for the day)? If not, won't having a memorable day together be more difficult? I know my parents and those of most of my friends are keen on Christmas being a family time. Mine certainly wouldn't be best pleased if I decided to up and leave to a boyfriend's midway through the day, or if the boyfriend came to visit and we spent the day being anti-social in my room. My friends living with partners seem to do Xmas morning together then shoot off to someone's parents; I've even heard Vicar of Dibley type tales of more than one Xmas dinner when visiting both sets of parents (my ideal Xmas!!).

Off of the Scroogeyness, maybe do her breakfast in bed and a stocking of little gifts, then do your proper present opening together. They do those jewellery box type Xmas decs (I'll see if I can find a picture) so maybe you can buy her a nice bit of jewellery and hide it on the tree as a surprise - it's a bit corny, but cute. Cook dinner for the both of you, drink champagne, put on her fave film or a Christmassy film (It's A Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street maybe). Erm thats it really.

Have fun.
Reply 18
Book her a surprise trip to Mogadishu.
Give her the best head ever. I mean lick the ****er until you can see your reflection.

Besides that, the suggestions about mulled wine, fireplace and good presents all sound good - cook as well if you're any good.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending