The Student Room Group

poking on Facebook..

Hey, I'm wondering if this guy on Facebook poking me is like a way of casuallm flirting or showing he's thinking of me.

I lived in the same halls as him last year and we knew of eachother but never really spoke at all. At a party this year we had a conversation randomly. NExt time I saw him was at this girl/guy auction.. neither of us went up for biding but after it was over we got talking and he told me he would have bid on me. Now, because he's never shown any interest before I'm not sure if he said that cos his friends put him up to it or just as a joke so he could banter with his friends. I wouldn't have thought I was his type :s

Anyway!! Since then he's poked me on Facebook... I don't know what poking is meant to mean so if anyone could explain that'd be great :smile: I poked back anyway, and he's poked me back. NOw I've left it cos I think it's all a big joke?

Scroll to see replies

Poking is like knocking on the door of your vagina. He wants in.
Reply 2
:facepalm:
Reply 3
Just poke him back. You must not lose the poke war.
If he threw a sheep at you it means he wants to face **** you.
Reply 5
He just wants a Poke war... DON'T LET HIM WIN.
Reply 6
Original post by davidmarsh01
Just poke him back. You must not lose the poke war.

This. Obviously.

EDIT: jeez who negs stuff like this ..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
People do this?!?
Reply 8
And who said romance is dead.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by emma.191
Hey, I'm wondering if this guy on Facebook poking me is like a way of casuallm flirting or showing he's thinking of me.

I lived in the same halls as him last year and we knew of eachother but never really spoke at all. At a party this year we had a conversation randomly. NExt time I saw him was at this girl/guy auction.. neither of us went up for biding but after it was over we got talking and he told me he would have bid on me. Now, because he's never shown any interest before I'm not sure if he said that cos his friends put him up to it or just as a joke so he could banter with his friends. I wouldn't have thought I was his type :s

Anyway!! Since then he's poked me on Facebook... I don't know what poking is meant to mean so if anyone could explain that'd be great :smile: I poked back anyway, and he's poked me back. NOw I've left it cos I think it's all a big joke?

its facebook, its like metal gear solid... its a game. poke him back as you must never lose the poking war,
I've only ever been poked by my friend's 13 year old sister who has a crush on me.

I thought it's something only pre-pubescent teens do...
Original post by big-boss-91
its facebook, its like metal gear solid... its a game. poke him back as you must never lose the poking war,

You can only do that if you have the Level 5 poking card.
Reply 12
Jeez I'm sorry I asked!
Reply 13
I've never poked someone on Facebook before. I get poked all the time though...
I have never poked or been poked. It all seems pretty lame.
I have like 3 pokes from 3 people(girls) at all times, I only poke one back randomly and occasionally.

Yeah it's pretty pointless, maybe it's for those people that like to play farmville and boring crap like that
Reply 16
PoKE-A-BITCH
Reply 17
Original post by ussumane
I've never poked someone on Facebook before. I get poked all the time though...

Player.
Reply 18
Original post by cestvrai
Player.

You know how we roll, they all want a piece of Portuguese in them :awesome:

You're Spanish, you should know the deal :cool:
Reply 19
Is this anything to do with poker? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending