The Student Room Group

another one of those boy troubles...

i really like this guy (im a girl) and we flirt on/off, and i really want to take things further, because i think he likes me too. someone recommended that i try and make him do the 'chasing', but i dont know how, any ideas?

OR.... how can i make a move next time i see him??
Send him a note in class saying 'Do you like me? Tick one box'.

That seems to sort things in your age range.
Just tell him you like him....
ask him to meet up
Original post by ritchie888
Send him a note in class saying 'Do you like me? Tick one box'.

That seems to sort things in your age range.

ermm, how do you know how old i am... you dont, exactly. dont try and be funny
Original post by XxmysterychickxX
ermm, how do you know how old i am... you dont, exactly. dont try and be funny

I was implying that by your stupidly childish post that you are between the ages of 10 and 12.
Tell him you like him.

/thread.
i really like this guy (im a girl) and we flirt on/off, and i really want to take things further, because i think he likes me too. someone recommended that i try and make him do the 'chasing', but i dont know how, any ideas?

OR.... how can i make a move next time i see him??

TELL HIM!! Otherwise soon he's gonna think you dont like him back!
Invite him round for a film or something, and just come out with it!!!
Original post by ritchie888
I was implying that by your stupidly childish post that you are between the ages of 10 and 12.

why is it stupidly childish? and im not, nice one
Reply 9
This underlines the difference between guys and gals.

For gals: Tell him you like him. He'll be interested and agree to a date.
For guys: Oh man, that's the issue of the ages. Read about a thousand books, bang your head against a wall. You'll still have no idea how.
Original post by Just-Some-Guy
TELL HIM!! Otherwise soon he's gonna think you dont like him back!
Invite him round for a film or something, and just come out with it!!!

thankyouu :smile: im just a bit nervous to be honest. i have been cheated on in the past so i have no confidence at all, and im just scared that itll freak him outt
Reply 11
thankyouu :smile: im just a bit nervous to be honest. i have been cheated on in the past so i have no confidence at all, and im just scared that itll freak him outt

I come from the same background. I've been single for 18 months after my ex cheated on me, almost haven't been able to talk to girls for that long until now.
Original post by Don John
I come from the same background. I've been single for 18 months after my ex cheated on me, almost haven't been able to talk to girls for that long until now.

sucks doesnt it, normally i'd be okay, but he's a bit older and very good looking, and so recently after being cheated on i am just struggling
ask him to come round yours to watch some DVDs...

gage his reaction, back out and actually watch some DVDs if he isn't into the idea so u don't make yourself look stupid
Reply 14
I hate seeing titles like 'boy TROUBLE' like wtf what kind of a problem is this? Its nothing, man up & sort it yourself.
Original post by 786girl
I hate seeing titles like 'boy TROUBLE' like wtf what kind of a problem is this? Its nothing, man up & sort it yourself.

noone else seems to have a problem with it, so man up and get over it :smile:

Tell him exactly that:
A: It shows you trust him, if your willing to share intimate details about your life.
B: It will also tell you more about him, if he's a good person he will understand and try to do his bit for improving the male perception :biggrin:, if not it just makes us rare real gentleman that much better to find!
Hope it works out!
Original post by Just-Some-Guy
Tell him exactly that:
A: It shows you trust him, if your willing to share intimate details about your life.
B: It will also tell you more about him, if he's a good person he will understand and try to do his bit for improving the male perception :biggrin:, if not it just makes us rare real gentleman that much better to find!
Hope it works out!

thanks for your help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending