The Student Room Group

Terrorist Attacks in Sweden are by the CIA

Scroll to see replies

ATT: wald faggatry
Reply 21
It does make sense, I'll give you that. I had a thought it might be a bit deeper than what is happening.

Although the CIA do get blamed for pretty much everything now, and I highly doubt (with the leaks and all) that this would be kept secret. Honestly?
Reply 22
The US government is a brutal, greedy and manipulative power. They are easily capable of this and capable of much more sickening stuff. The people who have not been waken up by the info wikileaks has provided. I suggest you wake up and see who truly rules you.
Reply 23
Original post by ExcessNeo
Cool story bro.

The whole tin foil hat thing should be aimed towards someone who thinks the world is hollow/run by reptilians/will end in 2012/they get abducted/the evil corporations are trying to implant chips in peoples bumholes that can kill you control your mind etc etc..

This guy is just coming out with a different approach. If you think it is mindless paranoid rambling then please either counter the points he makes with your crystal clear logic and supreme intellect (shown bu your picture choice) then make with something valid or just leave the discussions alone because your input is not needed.
(edited 13 years ago)
Take off your tin foil hat.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Tommyjw
I guess my definition is too.
But again, reasons are one thing.. evidence is another. Without any evidence whatsoever, not even the tiniest hint .. then it is a wild guess to me.

Yeah, it is very early days and i can see a lot of people faithful to wikileaks who are seeing how this could be used to alter the outcome of Assanges fate..

Time will tell, but it is something i wont rule out as it does make sense in some ways although fact is needed.
Reply 26
Original post by 9a3iqa
The US government is a brutal, greedy and manipulative power. They are easily capable of this and capable of much more sickening stuff. The people who have not been waken up by the info wikileaks has provided. I suggest you wake up and see who truly rules you.

See this is why I cannot stand nut jobs like you. Not because they believe in insane theories that have no evidence or proof but because they believing in crazy theories that have no proof makes them better than others and they are somehow "awake"
Reply 27
Original post by 9a3iqa

Sir, you speak the truth and are an enlghtened individual.
I am not anti amercian. I am pro truth!
Reply 28
Don't be stupid. The CIA aren't that inept.
Original post by EggmanD
The whole tin foil hat thing should be aimed towards someone who thinks the world is hollow/run by reptilians/will end in 2012/they get abducted/the evil corporations are trying to implant chips in peoples bumholes that can kill you control your mind etc etc..

This guy is just coming out with a different approach. If you think it is mindless paranoid rambling then please either counter the points he makes with your crystal clear logic and supreme intellect (shown bu your picture choice) then make with something valid or just leave the discussions alone because your input is not needed.

Ok, what purpose would the CIA attacking Sweden serve?

If the charges against Julian Assage are really part of a conspiracy to get him to America and charged with espionage or something similar surely by arresting him Sweden are already doing them a favour?

Plus all the *******s about the CIA attacking civilians in Afghanistan just to make the taliban look bad...really do they need to make them look worse than they already are?
Reply 30
Original post by Aj12
See this is why I cannot stand nut jobs like you. Not because they believe in insane theories that have no evidence or proof but because they believing in crazy theories that have no proof makes them better than others and they are somehow "awake"

Guess its a case off 'if you believe you have a greater knowledge of something than someone else then you consider yourself superior regardless of what words you choose to get across your points.'

But you are writing off alot of proven facts regarding a lot of social and political problems with that line in bold.. it would probably lead me to label you asleep or whatever if i was awake lol
Reply 31
**** the system America lives under
**** the 9/11 coverup
**** all topic titles using "--->muslims<--- attack blah blah blah"
**** Obama
**** the media
**** illegal wars
Right so it cant just be another failed attack like the Glasgow airport bomb or the ones diffused in time square. Roads side bombs only kill loads of people in packed areas (like markets in Iraq) by the looks of that the cars were on a nearly deserted street hence the thankfully low death toll.
Reply 33
Ok, what purpose would the CIA attacking Sweden serve?

Well, i would assume that the people who think its the CIA believe it will force Sweden to convict him regardless of fact or play a part in a plan to get him to the US? Prehaps they want him to get to the US quicker so they are making Sweden move quicker with terror threats in the hope he can stop the Wikileaks... i dont know but i can see some reaon why...

If the charges against Julian Assage are really part of a conspiracy to get him to America and charged with espionage or something similar surely by arresting him Sweden are already doing them a favour?

Yes but like i said before, perhaps they are moving slowly or not bowing down to hurry the **** up letters or something!

Plus all the *******s about the CIA attacking civilians in Afghanistan just to make the taliban look bad...really do they need to make them look worse than they already are?

IMO, some politicians and organisations care little for their image in certain places and situations. Its obviously not going to make the front page of the sun..

All im saying is im open to the idea.. i like the idea of conspiracies lol
Reply 34
Erm...

Right, so let me get this straight:

The CIA, under direct orders from the first Black President* of the USA were sent to Sweden to bomb a shopping centre / street during the height of festive shopping in order to show their superiority over those pesky Sweed's who've clearly been a thorn in the side of the almighty United States of America for decades since the Second World War and the end result of that attack being one death, two wounds and a lot of very unhappy Swedish people looking at their destroyed shopping centre / street and thinking, "Well now where are we supposed to shop?"

Am I correct in my general summing up of your argument there?

* No real weight in this, just felt better then saying President.
Reply 35
Lowkey - Terrorist
Lowkey - Obamanation

Listen to these songs guys and big up this political rapper
Reply 36
Nothing to do with this then?

Reply 37
He's clearly correct- this **** happens all the time!
Have you never watched Spooks?
Reply 38
Original post by DH-Biker
Erm...

Right, so let me get this straight:

The CIA, under direct orders from the first Black President* of the USA were sent to Sweden to bomb a shopping centre / street during the height of festive shopping in order to show their superiority over those pesky Sweed's who've clearly been a thorn in the side of the almighty United States of America for decades since the Second World War and the end result of that attack being one death, two wounds and a lot of very unhappy Swedish people looking at their destroyed shopping centre / street and thinking, "Well now where are we supposed to shop?"

Am I correct in my general summing up of your argument there?

* No real weight in this, just felt better then saying President.

I think you have got it wrong...

The CIA, under direct orders from the first Black President* of the USA were sent to Sweden to bomb a shopping centre / street during the height of festive shopping in order to alter the detainment and sentencing of Jullian Assange in Sweden as there could be some problems behind closed doors relating to freedom of speech, what the US have said about them or some other issue yet to come out in the many Wikileaks docs. This is also not a solid fact it is someones opinion but it could make sense depending on various factors which have not been presented yet, hense the tin foil hat references

What i think hes on about :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by Broderss
Nothing to do with this then?

I would like to mention that, ontop of what i have said this video and the links i got onto from it are also quite an interesting problem as i did not know about this issue.. but then THIS COULD BE A KONSPIRACY ALSO!!! :biggrin:

Joking aside watch it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending