The Student Room Group

chemistry salters B c.w.

Hey! Just wondering if anyone has any advice about the big project we need to do for salters A2 chemistry? Our teachers gone on maternity leave and we have this crappy physics teacher who really doesn't have a clue which is making everyone very stressed as no one knows what they're supposed to be doing! if anyone has any advice about how to set it out or what to write in the plan or just anything really we would be REALLY REALLY greatful :biggrin: X
Is this the OCR Salters B Chemistry Coursework? If so, PM me and i shall give you some tips as i did this last year.
i've spent all weekend + friday afternoon doing this...whoever came up with the idea should be found and shot

:angry:
Iodine Clock is a nice investigation..... not too complex practically and the theory is alright too.
Original post by Singh993
i've spent all weekend + friday afternoon doing this...whoever came up with the idea should be found and shot

I feel your pain! This is exactly what i was saying this time last year. The most stressful piece of coursework i had every done!
Reply 5

agreed! as should stupid physics teacher grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........
Original post by stargirll
agreed! as should stupid physics teacher grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

just finished it now...what a relief!
Reply 7
just finished it now...what a relief!

aww so lucky :P im well jealous :tongue: x

Quick Reply

Latest