The Student Room Group

So should i go for it?

So the other day I think on Tuesday, I had a charity meeting thing

And i met this girl right, we got along, we chatted, laughed, we were actually together for quite a bit, don't know how I was able to be alone with her for 2 hours even though she came with her best friend. Although she was extremely quiet the whole time she only spoke a few times, i think she was shy :confused:

Also I did make sure to you know not be with her the whole time made sure to keep my distance from her.

Unfortunately these meetings happen once a month, so on that day before she left, I thought i better give her my number, so i did, but it was a on a napkin since that was the only thing i could find to write on :colondollar:, and she did take it. But it's been about 5 days or something and she hasn't rang me. Do you think she's not interested? or do you think she may have lost it since it was on a crap napkin.
Then again I did do the mistake of just giving her my number and not saying anything like call me :colondollar:

So at the next meeting should just keep on talking to her and getting along with her and at the end just ask her straight if she would want to go out sometime?

And hey if you're going to ask why i gave her my number, well i thought it worked last time ( with another girl quite a while back) so i thought it might work this time too. Guess i was wrong. :colondollar:
Reply 1
She hates your guts. Move on.
Maybe she didn't know and blew her nose on it.

Maybe she has a gir friend.

Maybe her dog died.

Maybe she had to go back to her home planet.

Maybe she lost the napkin :0
:dontknow:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
If she was too shy to talk to you much she's probably too shy to take the first step and call you!
Also OP kudos to you for doing that. My current beau wrote it on a reciept. I love men like you :love:
Yes
Reply 6
Original post by ipulledhermione
Maybe she didn't know and blew her nose on it.

Maybe she has a gir friend.

Maybe her dog died.

Maybe she had to go back to her home planet.

Maybe she lost the napkin :0
:dontknow:

I thumbed you up because your funny :biggrin:
Reply 7
Also OP kudos to you for doing that. My current beau wrote it on a reciept. I love men like you :love:

So want to hook up :colone:

wait are you a guy?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Lightning001

So want to hook up :colone:

K. But i have exams right now. Xxx :kiss:
^ Dont be fooled, she's a dude
Reply 10
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
^ Dont be fooled, she's a dude

Thanks you just saved me :smile: I didn't even look at the name to be honest :tongue:
K. But i have exams right now. Xxx :kiss:

Thanks you just saved me :smile: I didn't even look at the name to be honest :tongue:

I found this very amusing for some reason. Maybe its the lack of sleep.

I do have my doubts about the gender...

*Prods fanny in your face*
Reply 13

Is that peter parker?
Reply 14
So the other day I think on Tuesday, I had a charity meeting thing

And i met this girl right, we got along, we chatted, laughed, we were actually together for quite a bit, don't know how I was able to be alone with her for 2 hours even though she came with her best friend. Although she was extremely quiet the whole time she only spoke a few times, i think she was shy :confused:

Also I did make sure to you know not be with her the whole time made sure to keep my distance from her.

Unfortunately these meetings happen once a month, so on that day before she left, I thought i better give her my number, so i did, but it was a on a napkin since that was the only thing i could find to write on :colondollar:, and she did take it. But it's been about 5 days or something and she hasn't rang me. Do you think she's not interested? or do you think she may have lost it since it was on a crap napkin.
Then again I did do the mistake of just giving her my number and not saying anything like call me :colondollar:

So at the next meeting should just keep on talking to her and getting along with her and at the end just ask her straight if she would want to go out sometime?

And hey if you're going to ask why i gave her my number, well i thought it worked last time ( with another girl quite a while back) so i thought it might work this time too. Guess i was wrong. :colondollar:

calm down, she could have lost it or forgot about it, coulda smudged or whatever...just wait for next meeting and stop thinking about it :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Mm_Minty
Is that peter parker?

It looks like that comedian but i can't remember who... he makes small parodies of other TV shows.
*Prods fanny in your face*

Original post by Mm_Minty
Is that peter parker?

No idea. It's just an awesome reaction face picture :tongue:
Just talk to her normally. Also would've been so much simpler if you two excahnged number haha I hate when you forward a number... could take a while for people to text you who knows.

Quick Reply