Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol :lolwut:. Julian Badassange.
(edited 13 years ago)
I am an 89% match with him!
His result on the "Are you dominant or submissive test?":

"The Master

You scored ###
DOM DOM DOM -- You are DEFINITELY dominant. You control the relationship, and your partner, and you like it. You don't like being left out of the loop most of the time, and you're very certain of your expectations in your relationship(s) with your partner(s). Find yourself a good little slave girl, and you're definitely good to go!"

lolol
Reply 4
bet he was the coolest kid at school...

Oh wait. I mean TSR mod...
Reply 5
Badassange :rofl:
Can you imagine dating Julian Assange, if you split up, who knows what skeletons would come out of your closet onto Wikileaks
Reply 7
He's normal? Oh, that's news.....
Reply 8
Oh gosh, that is gold.
He's awesome. :p:
Reply 10
My respect for him has (about) doubled.
I'd leak his wiki.
Reply 12
My patriotic nigras
He would look better with short hair.
Reply 14
Original post by Kiwiguy
bet he was the coolest kid at school...

Oh wait. I mean TSR mod...

Damnit, you've discovered the real identity of TSR Moderator...
Reply 15
Original post by MoanyLisa
I support wikileaks completely.

But Assange is a douche bag, and he clearly loves himself too much. :facepalm2:

I found the thunderstorm description quite evocative, if a tad self-indulgent.

But why focus on Assange the lover when one has Assange the philosopher? This part of his blog is beautiful:

Why do things fall to earth? Answering 'gravity' only tells you about a rule human beings have agreed on. The rule is, when asked why stuff falls one should reply with the word 'gravity' and not, say 'love' or 'God'. But it is a pleasure to say that apples 'love' planets just as much as planets 'love' apples and that 'love' fades with inverse square distance. Ah huh! There is your true content, it's the predictive description of behavior in the last part of the sentence, which we may call anything we wish. The younger children describe the behavior of the natural world. The older children describe the behavior of society alone. They're not stupid. They know their survival depends on saying the right thing, at all possible times to people in power.
So if we are to extrapolate his interests from his profile, he's currently in his prison cell thinking about the structure of reality, the birth and death of the universe and chopping up human brains. :cool:
Reply 17
And of course of copious numbers of non-Western women with "spunk".
Reply 18
lol he is wierd but i think i have found some new respect for him this guy seems to a sex nerd god or somethinig
Those are some snazzy photo's yo.

Quick Reply

Latest