The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't we make a new one? :frown:. Or let's empire it up again.
Edinburgh or Manchester.

Perhaps Edinburgh being Britain's ruling city and Manchester England's regional capital.
Reply 42
Original post by Margaret Thatcher
Which one would be the best contender, in terms of everything really. Don't *just* choose by size.

you just MIGHT wanna sort your priorities there mate, not the first question come to mind should London be DESTROYED...
Original post by Converse
lulz..
What has size got to do with it?

I just assumed. Jesus.
Original post by Mr. Orange
if you were destroyed, who would be the biggest troll on TSR?

There is no-one worthy of filling my shoes.
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
The place with the next biggest illegal immigrant population. That way when that one gets destroyed also you get rid of some more.

Edit: TSR, negging people for being against illegal immigration

Probably more against hoping illegal immigrants get killed...
Original post by Aj12
Think its Birmingham, though without London we would have basically no economy anyway

Cool.:smile:
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
The place with the next biggest illegal immigrant population. That way when that one gets destroyed also you get rid of some more.

Edit: TSR, negging people for being against illegal immigration

You are illegal too. Separating people by legal and illegal like products is completely illegal for a human moral. Get out of our planet!:angry: all neg reppers too (after they lick that organ placed in my private area). NEG REPPERS MADE TSR SEXY!!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by CookieDoughLove
I just assumed. Jesus.

Didn't mean it in a bad way. :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Omg!Rly?
Didn't know LONDON was capital of BRITAIN

Well it is. Moron.
Reply 50
Original post by EggmanD
Bristol.

Its better than any other city in the UK including Dublin, Newcastle and Brighton..which are the only 3 cities in the UK im not embarrassed to say i like and London is stupidly over rated.

Dublin isn't in the UK it's the capital of Ireland (Not Northern) :cool: Brighton is a nice place to have our new capital city :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
I believe that if London was destroyed, we would just rebuild it! however, I suppose Birmingham would hold the best chances of claiming capitalship.
Reply 52
Peckham :borat:
There is an act of parliament saying it's the nearest capital of a country within the United Kingdom, Wales is a principality so it's Edinburgh.
Reply 54
Original post by naomidawn
*England's

Why England?

England doesn't even need a capital city. The United Kingdom does.
Reply 55
Original post by TWF
Birmingham obviously, by size and population. Manchester would be second contender, but its population is ridiculously small, less than half of Birmingham's. Pretty sure there are other city's with bigger populations than Manchester.

Manchester's population is small because of the city boundaries. If Birmingham's boundaries were changed overnight to only include the central part of the city, nothing will have physically changed.

In my opinion, it should either Manchester or Leeds.
Reply 56
Orkney.

Bristol would make a nice capital, but realistically: Manchester.
Original post by Azzer
Historically Winchester has served as the Capital city. I would imagine however it would be wherever Parliament could set up and run the country from!

O gosh I hope not, my house sits on the site of William the conquerors palace you don't think the government would want to use it do you? Shot.. When's this all happening, I havnt heard anything about it on the news. Is the whole of London gone?even Enfield or hounslow? ****

Lol
Israel
Original post by Chimaira
The capital of whichever bastards' country destroyed it.

So we can destroy their city? If so, I'm in!

Like the others have said, I'd go with Birmingham.

Latest

Trending

Trending