The Student Room Group

To anybody who studies Media & TV Production, criticize the Media or hates Daily Mail

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by i_<3_you
X

I couldn't get past the first paragraph. Sorry :troll:

Also, to join the party..
:goaway::train2::tree::vroam:
Reply 21
Mail and Telegraph are best if you want to see tits without looking like a perv I guess.

I think I read somewhere once that 80% of Mail readers vote. Terrifying.
The OP is just motivated by the neg reps he receives, ignore him
Original post by Potiron
Mail and Telegraph are best if you want to see tits without looking like a perv I guess.

I think I read somewhere once that 80% of Mail readers vote. Terrifying.

lol
Reply 24
Excuse me?

The Daily Mail is a British, daily middle market tabloid newspaper. First published in 1896 by Lord Northcliffe, it is the United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

I don't count the Sun as a real newspaper, thus DM = 1st.

I shall slam one Sun paper at your face and see if it's real :colone:
Reply 25
Very very successful troll.
Just find the daily mail song on youtube. That will show how pathetic the paper really is.
...why exactly are they in the wrong, please?

Student - he or she has a dream. A vision. A passion. The television, cinema, etc, is a multi-billion pound industry and we all watch it. All of us. So why are Media students slagged off? :s-smilie:

Media in general - All they do is post stories and share them with members of the public. To some people like stockbrokers, etc, this is very important news (the financial pages). To the students above, they need to reviews, learn about layouts, etc, so why the hate?

Daily Mail - Facts speak for itself. The most successful newspaper...in the WORLD. I, myself, am a regular reader. Yes, some of the headlines are 'striking' but it's for the good. It brings up conversation. It sells copies itself. If it was all bull****, would the copies fly off the shelf? No.

Therefore, if the media (especially Daily Mail) post stories like all girls above size 8 are fat, there must be some truth in it. To many people, size 10 girls are fat. I mean it's unhealthy. Disgusting. I'm surprised the Daily Mail hasn't set up a concentraton camp for fat people.

Hitler, was an Artist not a Journalist, and got away with setting up a concentration camp to kill 6 million INNOCENT Jews and you people are complaining about a newspaper posting the heading 'All girls above size 8 = fat', just posting, not acting upon it.

Seriously? Who needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror, you or the DM readers/authors? :confused:

Fabulous post, especially that last part about the Daily Mail. The most successfull newspaper in the world? Truly laughable.
Excuse me?

The Daily Mail is a British, daily middle market tabloid newspaper. First published in 1896 by Lord Northcliffe, it is the United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

I don't count the Sun as a real newspaper, thus DM = 1st.

are you seriously using this as an arguement? Really? well if you are youve just proved the mentality of Daily Fail readers, i dont like that bit so il change it and make it up.
Reply 29
Original post by babygirl110
lol

BBC Magazine Paper Monitor
Jan Moir also wades in in a piece entitled: "We didn't need sex-crazed nymphs before the watershed."

Images of scantily-clad females displayed to young folk before the watershed are wrong. The Mail has to illustrate this point with some images of scantily-clad females.

For real.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending