The Student Room Group

US Army heroes? Think again!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pippa90
Nice, so for saying that people who mistakenly kill 12 odd people and laugh about them aren't heroes makes me a judgemental bitch? Since you just called me one makes you a tad judgemental doesn't it?

Not really.
Reply 141
Original post by Ewan
You should watch Generation Kill

This has been discussed in length on these forums. Basically things are different when your in a battleground. It's easy to observe these soldiers from an armchair and criticise what they do. You don't know what its like to be in a situation like that. It's fuelled on fear and this means mistakes happen, the soldier in the 3rd video is right, we shouldn't be there. At least we shouldn't in this capacity.

Don't excuse murderers.
Reply 142
Original post by Rant
Don't excuse murderers.

It's not murder.
Reply 143
Original post by Ewan
It's not murder.

Yes, it is.
Reply 144
Original post by Rant
Yes, it is.

No, it is not unlawful.
Reply 145
Original post by pippa90
http://www.collateralmurder.com/

I cannot believe I hadn't heard about this before, so thought I would spread the word!

This angered me so much, these ****ing sick ***** better rot in hell. Sorry for swearing but when you watch the video you'll feel exactly the same way! :mad:

Unbelievable and unforgivable!!

EDIT:

Please also watch the eye-witness soldier video at the bottom, even if it's only the first couple of minutes. I do not believe that all soldiers are sick bastards, some deserve a lot of respect for what they do. But this soldier tells us that there are the good and the bad in the army, and that's all armys not just the US.

I feel the same way as you. This disgusts me, but atleast you have the sense to realise not every soldier is a 'sick bastard'. I get defensive over this because in sense you're calling me a future sick bastard, which doesn't make sense when I find this video disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending