The Student Room Group

British girls, what do you think about foreign men?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Broderss
British girls love the Europeans.

British guys are Europeans?
Reply 21
Original post by Luceria

Well, if they aren't Asian, African, Arabic, Persian or American, they are bound to be European.
Reply 22
Original post by Beadle's About
As the title says. I know a lot of British get annoyed by all the foreigners that are in the UK, but what do you think of foreign men e.g. Polish, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, who speak English with a foreign accent?

I've got a Polish friend who's a student and he says he doesn't tell girls he's Polish because he thinks British women don't like the Polish.

The same as I think about British men. I have several friends who are of different ethnicities, and I love them all the same.

Also, some foreign men can be sexy. :sexface:
Reply 23
Original post by Krov
Well, if they aren't Asian, African, Arabic, Persian or American, they are bound to be European.

Yes, of course I know that. It's just the way some make it seem like they aren't European, when they are.
Reply 24
Original post by Luceria

Geographically yes, but with Britain being an Island, we are culturally very different from what most would describe as 'Europeans'. Usually, they're referring to those who live on the continent.
Reply 25
They are islandish, I'd grant you that.
From a mainland European perspective, they are just weird, not foreigners :P
Reply 26
Original post by .Ali.
Geographically yes, but with Britain being an Island, we are culturally very different from what most would describe as 'Europeans'. Usually, they're referring to those who live on the continent.

Yes, I get that you live on an island... I find Norwegians and Brits to be quite similar. But not all people who live on the 'continent' are the same. I think Norwegians are quite different from other Europeans as well. And one of the few countries in Europe who is not a member of the EU etc. We're all Europeans, we're all different. I always mean in the geographic sense, anything else doesn't make sense.

Oh well. Doesn't really matter. Just find it all slightly strange. I love the UK, but some seem to have this somewhat snotty attitude towards the rest of Europe. Which I really don't get.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Luceria
Yes, I get that you live on an island... I find Norwegians and Brits to be quite similar. But not all people who live on the 'continent' are the same. I think Norwegians are quite different from other Europeans as well. And one of the few countries in Europe who isn't a member of the EU etc. We're all Europeans.

Oh well. Doesn't really matter. Just find it all slightly strange. I love the UK, but some seem to have this somewhat snotty attitude towards the rest of Europe. Which I really don't get.

As an EU student I can assure you that the feeling is mutual. In fact I would go as far as saying that Europeans look down much more on the British.
Reply 28
Original post by Mujeriego
As an EU student I can assure you that the feeling is mutual. In fact I would go as far as saying that Europeans look down much more on the British.

What mutual feeling? I love the UK, I'm a complete Anglophile. I'd move to England tomorrow. Norway is not a member of the EU, and I doubt we'll ever be. (hopefully). Norwegians love Brits and the UK. One of the most popular tourist attractions.

I just find that some people group all Europeans together like they're all the same, which I don't like. We're all different. Brits, Scandinavians or whatever. We all live in Europe, hence we're Europeans. When I say European, I always mean in the geographic sense. Anything else doesn't make sense. Yet some seem to have this "Oh no, we're very different from those Europeans!" attitude, which I simply do not understand. As it doesn't make any sense.
(edited 13 years ago)
Italian men are usually the most attractive.

I really like Italians, Greeks and maybe Spaniards...
Like the French and aussie accents as well.
Original post by A_master
I am verbose at perv :sexface:

Lol I bet that comes from plenty of practice.
Some of them a pervy (idk why, but it seems that some foreign men from certain places just are). Some are sexy :wink:
Reply 32
French, the accent omg <3
Japanese n Chinese guys, hot hot.
Reply 33
I like German and Swedish and just generally northern European accents :smile:
Do Germans like English accents? (Not ridiculously 'queen' posh or cockney, just normal middle class)
Reply 34
Original post by Miss_Scarlet
Italian men are usually the most attractive.

I really like Italians, Greeks and maybe Spaniards...
Like the French and aussie accents as well.

:sexface:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35

Portuguese men own.
Original post by pinda.college
No it isn't you tart, it's Matt LeBlanc.

Rofl these two got trolled so hard..
Reply 37
Original post by ussumane
Portuguese men own.

They own a lot of bacalhau and body hair.

That's about it

:P
Why noone likes zeh kiwis :pierre:
It's always been a fantasy of mine to have a rendezvous with a Eastern-European carpenter called Mateusz.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending