The Student Room Group

I Fancy my teacher, HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by xayshx
peesh talkin about inappropriiaaatee my old school head teacher used to find any way possible to talk to me on my own. he used to tell me i was beautiful and i was gorgeous. yukh he's like in his late 40s atleaast and is married with kids :/
and to top it off he cornered me into a wall n told me not to '****' with him otherwise he wouldnt write me a good reference for uni!!

ek thats just creepy, see mine is surprisingly innocent for his age, he acts about 17, which is why i like him so much i think. And he's single, which is a bonus :smile:
I think he probably does like you, but you really need to stop all of this until you're out of school, and then and ONLY then, ask him out. If he rejects you, then you never have to see him again if you don't want :smile:
Good Luck!
<3
Reply 22
ahh thats not too bad then. if its legal go for it :tongue: whats the worst that can happen! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
I think he probably does like you, but you really need to stop all of this until you're out of school, and then and ONLY then, ask him out. If he rejects you, then you never have to see him again if you don't want :smile:
Good Luck!
<3

Thanks :-), if i'm honest, i've been quietly planning to ask him for ages, i guess i can wait a few more months...
Original post by Willum Infanta
Teachers can have a relationship with pupils as long as they are 18+ , any lower and the teacher (if found out) could be prosecuted.

Now as much as it sounds wrong in your eyes, previous threads show that girls her age and even lower have been in (sexual)relationships with guys older than 30.

No they can't. In England, in seconday school, a teacher can't have a romantic relationship with a student. Full stop.
(as much as I wish ths wasn't true)
x
Original post by LazLuvsLife
Thanks :-), if i'm honest, i've been quietly planning to ask him for ages, i guess i can wait a few more months...

Cool :smile: I've had a history of fancying teachers, tbh in kind of an unhealthy way lol x but you guys seem to be genuinely attracted to each other in a normal way lol x
Original post by goewyn
Wait 'til you're at uni for the student/teacher liaisons :wink:

And where would the thrill be in that? :colone:
Reply 27
tbh I don't see what the issue is? my teacher used to be like that and was good at being at every student 'good book'. His main reason was to get to know student better and identify those who where suffering and not telling anyone (like a good friend or relative passed away recently) so that he could help them. He told me it happened to his friend once and no one except he knew about it which helped his friend al lot. The only major different is that he had a strict rule of no meeting or seeing student outside his 9-to-5. Obviously except when he discussing your progress at your home with your patents.

PS we all had this teacher student once and it will fade away like in a month (it did with me)
wooooo he's deffo got something for you..i know how the relations between a yr13 student&teacher are meant to be..
you've gone well past that stage..
but that doesn't change the fact it's wrong and he's paedo.
Reply 29
Is he hot?
Reply 30
Original post by Willum Infanta
Teachers can have a relationship with pupils as long as they are 18+ , any lower and the teacher (if found out) could be prosecuted.

Now as much as it sounds wrong in your eyes, previous threads show that girls her age and even lower have been in (sexual)relationships with guys older than 30.

Nuh-uh. A few years ago my 19 yr old friend started going out with our psychology teacher, he got found out and ended up in the sh1t. He alwaysdid give me the serious creeps. And I still to this day have no answer to wether he made her call him 'sir' or not.
Reply 31
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
And where would the thrill be in that? :colone:

All the thrill in the world, I assure you.
Original post by LazLuvsLife
Hi, I have a big crush on an English teacher at my school, he doesn't actually teach me for anything, but we're good friends and i think he might like me. I'll tell you what he does and you guys give a verdict?
He talks to me every day, specially coming to see me to talk to me, he lets me call him by his first name, he has occasionally called me love, and lets me call him all sorts of pet names. He's very friendly and has helped me out a lot in the year or so that i've known him, we hang out out of school sometimes, and I once asked him for a coffee, and he said 'not tonight, but maybe another night' Do you guys think he likes me and what can I do about it? (I'm 18 and in year 13) thanks :smile:

Bless that's awesome. Of course he likes you, so go for it :-) As long as your in year 13 and not 13 LOL its alll good!! English teachers are the best! xx
Original post by Menakshelatte
wooooo he's deffo got something for you..i know how the relations between a yr13 student&teacher are meant to be..
you've gone well past that stage..
but that doesn't change the fact it's wrong and he's paedo.

But she's 18!!
Original post by Missdelerious
But she's 18!!

and your point is?
Regardless of the whole teacher and student thing (which is major, but still) I think it's a bit sad that he's 30 and fraternising with 18 year olds. 18 year old students. Even if he only sees you in a platonic way, he should be seeking friendships with people closer to his own age who he has no authority over. The whole thing just screams that he hasn't the maturity to maintain friendships or a relationship with someone closer to his own age. While you might think it's great that you're 'friends' with someone 12 years your senior, it doesn't look so good that he is 'friends' with someone 12 years his junior. You're meant to be at entirely different stages of your life, and if you seem to be finding a lot of common ground, something's wrong - i.e. he needs to grow up.
Harsh words are needed here because you need to control yourself.

Nothing is allowed to happen so get over it.
Reply 37
Original post by Menakshelatte
and your point is?

A 30 year old, heck even a 70 yr old man, attracted to an 18 year old is not a pedo..
Go for it, THOUGH after you finish school... It could get ugly if u then have to see him every day better to go through with it afterwards :smile: good luck with that
Original post by ManAbout
A 30 year old, heck even a 70 yr old man, attracted to an 18 year old is not a pedo..

why? does it make a masive difference if she was 17?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending