The Student Room Group

Is this girl from Blind Date the hottest girl ever...??

I was watching some old episodes of Blind Date and stumbled upon an ULTRA GORGEOUS blonde girl who was on the show a few years back. Is it just me or is this girl absolutely stunning:-

http://www.myvido1.com/wUXZVShdEbtRVVOR3YulUP_blind-date-classics-part-1-date-the-uk

Or is just my taste that says she's hot?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Huh?! She ain't hot dude
Reply 2
Original post by Alpha_Male
I was watching some old episodes of Blind Date and stumbled upon an ULTRA GORGEOUS blonde girl who was on the show a few years back. Is it just me or is this girl absolutely stunning:-

http://www.myvido1.com/wUXZVShdEbtRVVOR3YulUP_blind-date-classics-part-1-date-the-uk

Or is just my taste that says she's hot?

Firstly, she's not bad at all. Infact, she's quite good looking. Maybe not the hottest girl in the world though.

However, this begs the question - WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING WATCHING BLIND DATE? hahahaha.

Its been more than just a few years I think. Anyway, I've gotta show this to my mum when I get back from Uni haha.
Reply 3
Original post by pothead1
Firstly, she's not bad at all. Infact, she's quite good looking. Maybe not the hottest girl in the world though.

However, this begs the question - WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING WATCHING BLIND DATE? hahahaha.

Its been more than just a few years I think. Anyway, I've gotta show this to my mum when I get back from Uni haha.

I'm a soon to be 'mature student' and remember it very well back in the day when I was a kid. Cheesy as it was, it was the highlight of my saturday nights. I was watching loads of old Blind Date episodes and there were some absolute stunners on there. It cracks me up how few of the contestants who went on a date actually liked each other too haha.

How about this other blonde chick from a 1997 episode of Blind Date (the one the guy picks), surely people think she's hot....what a gorgeous face.....http://www.myvido1.com/wYwgGdRVlWYpFVk1kUWFUP_blind-date-1997-part-5
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4

I remember this show lol

The fact that you go out your way to watch it online is a no no.
Reply 5
Original post by Yawn11
I remember this show lol

The fact that you go out your way to watch it online is a no no.

Still better than this Take Me Out rubbish they're showing now.
Somethings up with the link
Original post by lilzoldier

refreshing a few times fixed that for me.

She is very nice.
Reply 8
Original post by lilzoldier

Oh? The link works alright for me.
Reply 9
Last year, during a silent EVERYONE-BE-WORKING period in my Further Maths class, I was half way through a question when I noticed my friend was humming next to me, it wasn't loud, but just enough so that the whole class would just be able to hear....
It was a few minutes before I realised, but when I did, I just straight turned to him and asked "Will... are you humming the Blind Date theme tune?"
He just grinned.
Still no idea how his mind trawled that one up after so long.
Reply 10
Original post by AnHuman
Last year, during a silent EVERYONE-BE-WORKING period in my Further Maths class, I was half way through a question when I noticed my friend was humming next to me, it wasn't loud, but just enough so that the whole class would just be able to hear....
It was a few minutes before I realised, but when I did, I just straight turned to him and asked "Will... are you humming the Blind Date theme tune?"
He just grinned.
Still no idea how his mind trawled that one up after so long.

Haha, gotta love the Blind Date theme tune...one of this county's finest creative works lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by i.am.lost
Still better than this Take Me Out rubbish they're showing now.

I don't understand Take Me Out. My housemate was watching it the other day and it just seems like a show where girls turn down boys, depending on incredibly trivial factors.
Reply 12
Meh, both are mediocre in my eyes.
Not ever, but definitely hot.
Reply 14
Pretty , looks swedish/finnish.
Reply 15
she's quite fit, her friends pretty tasty aswell.
She's not as hot as the girl I was sat next to on the bus this morning.
Reply 17
She's very pretty, I'll give you that. Man that show was epic. TV just isn't what it used to be :moon:
First one looks like a cross between Ronnie Mitchell and a man in drag and the second one looks all toothy and goofy. What is wrong with you!?
She is not as sexy as Cilla Black :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest