The Student Room Group

Girls, when you walk down the street do you eye up guys?

I know most guys eye up girls when they are out in public and think 'she's hot', etc.

But I was curious if girls do the same to guys when you're walking down the street, walking through a shopping centre etc?

So girls, do you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All the time!:colondollar: its bad when im driving coz i loose concerntration! most girls do tbh!
Yes. :colondollar: But subtly. :smile:
Reply 3
Yep .. especially in the summer when I have sunglasses on :smile:
Reply 4
Not really.
Although every now and then I may catch a glimpse of a guy and think "he's alright" but that's it really :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by Beadle's About
I know most guys eye up girls when they are out in public and think 'she's hot', etc.

But I was curious if girls do the same to guys when you're walking down the street, walking through a shopping centre etc?

So girls, do you?

I dont really eye them up, but i know i look at them and find them attractive.
:love:
From people on TSR it seems its creepy for guys to do it, but if its the other way round its perfectly fine.
If I see a really good looking guy then I'll enjoy the view, yeah. I don't go out and assess every guy I see though.
Reply 8
Yup we just do it a lot more subtly :wink:
Reply 9
Yea, girls are always doing this to me...
Yes!

Me and my friends used to play a game where on the walk between the station and 6th form we could each gain one bf, but once you had picked that guy to be your bf then you can't change even if you see someone hotter, but you had to find someone, so you might have to get an ugly guy if you leave it too late... ah happy times!

I also have a habit of staring at the guy in front of me's arse, cos a good arse is a key feature!
Oh yes.
Reply 12
Very, very rarely. And when I do, I make sure the guy doesn't know it.
Reply 13
Girls look at me with such disdain...:talkhand:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yes!

Me and my friends used to play a game where on the walk between the station and 6th form we could each gain one bf, but once you had picked that guy to be your bf then you can't change even if you see someone hotter, but you had to find someone, so you might have to get an ugly guy if you leave it too late... ah happy times!

I also have a habit of staring at the guy in front of me's arse, cos a good arse is a key feature!

'Gain a boyfriend'? What, did you stop the guys in the street and chat them up?

'Gain a boyfriend'? What, did you stop the guys in the street and chat them up?

Ha ha no, that's just what we called it, never actually talked to the guys! Although I swear once the guy I had picked over heard me picking him...
Reply 16
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Yes!

:rofl: I used to play a similar game to that at College. Me and my posse would walk around during breaks and hometime etc and point at Girls and say: "Dogged her!",

...that meant that that girl had already lost her virginity to one of us and cannot be picked. The more hot Girls picked out the better.

I always won.
i only do when im in a group of girls :smile: guy spotting is only fun for me when im with the girls :biggrin: hehe

Original post by Hooj
:rofl: I used to play a similar game to that at College. Me and my posse would walk around during breaks and hometime etc and point at Girls and say: "Dogged her!",

...that meant that that girl had already lost her virginity to one of us and cannot be picked. The more hot Girls picked out the better.

I always won.

Ha ha congrats! You do know your gender is female at the minute though?
Reply 19
Original post by metalthrashin'mad
From people on TSR it seems its creepy for guys to do it, but if its the other way round its perfectly fine.

What can I say - double standards : D

On topic -

:ahee: of course I do!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending