The Student Room Group

I got a letter saying I have an offer. Nothing on UCAS?

Hi, I got a letter from leicester on friday saying they were making me a conditional offer, and that it would be on UCAS, Ive checked every day since then and nothing :s-smilie:
Does it usually take this long?
It's been almost a whole working day and nothing's happened? :rolleyes:

It will update eventually, but it can take a few days. The important thing is that you have the offer.
Reply 2
Original post by Potally_Tissed
It's been almost a whole working day and nothing's happened? :rolleyes:

It will update eventually, but it can take a few days. The important thing is that you have the offer.

I smell sarcasm :P
Be patient. It was over four weeks between the day I received a letter from Bristol saying they 'intend' to give me a over and the time is appeared on Track. I worried but it was for no reason. It will come.
Reply 4
I got a letter from royal holloway and it took about a week to update on UCAS. It's coming, don't worry.
Reply 5
Clearly they changed their mind and are about to reject you.
Reply 6
The same happened to me almost 2 months ago with Sheffield and I am still waiting for the conditions on UCAS Track.. :P You have to be patient.. :wink:
It took a couple of months between me getting an offer from Hertfordshire and it going on Track last year, as long as you have written confirmation of an offer, relax! =] It will go on Track as some point, some unis just take a while to update UCAS.
Also, congrats on the offer! =p
Original post by GlitterFairy92
It took a couple of months between me getting an offer from Hertfordshire and it going on Track last year, as long as you have written confirmation of an offer, relax! =] It will go on Track as some point, some unis just take a while to update UCAS.
Also, congrats on the offer! =p

Well, no - it's not official until it's on Track, so if it's not showing up within a week or so, definitely get on to them.
Original post by TheSownRose
Well, no - it's not official until it's on Track, so if it's not showing up within a week or so, definitely get on to them.

Yea it needs to be on UCAS to be official but it can take a while for some unis to update Track. If you're concerned, contact them but for now don't worry =]
Original post by Ammelia
I got a letter from royal holloway and it took about a week to update on UCAS. It's coming, don't worry.

I hate maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending