The Student Room Group

If we got rid of makeup, girls would be nothing.

this includes other fakery like false eyelashes, hair extensions, hair dyes etc.

i know not all girls will care blah blah blah so don't tell me i'm generalising, i'm just saying 'girls' rather than 'some girls' because the latter would sound pathetic and wouldn't grab people's attention :rolleyes:

99.9% of girls i see are clearly wearing some form of makeup, even if its just during the day. i know lots of girls who need to wear it just to go shopping or something stupid. seriously, what have you got to hide? :rolleyes: are you insecure because you know you're actually ugly and without makeup, you won't get eyed up by guys to fuel your incessent need for attention? :rolleyes:

i know i'm going to get girls now who say 'well i dont wear makeup in the day'. i'm sorry but don't deny that you do. even if its just eyeliner. like i say, 99.9% of girls i see are clearly wearing makeup, even if its just eyeliner.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OP - you're just going to get a load of girls insisting that guys can never tell if they're wearing makeup or not.

And yes going without makeup would literally kill most girls these days. It's sad.
I don't wear any form of make up. (:
i'm ugly without with or without make up, i'm lucky i very rarely have to look at myself.
:P
I very rarely wear make-up when I go out, does that mean I'm nothing? Lol :smile:

Contrary to the popular opinion, make-up and attention from men does not boost a girl's confidence or her self-worth. True confidence and self-worth lies in a girl's contentment with how God created her and her obedience to her lord.

Peace.
Bit of an exaggeration all round? I do wear some makeup, yes. Makeup doesn't define me though, so it wouldn't kill me without it. :s-smilie: If I had to go without it, I could. I just prefer how I look with it.
Reply 5
The majority of girls still look beautiful without make up, make up just adds a false effect which I find unattractive..
Reply 6
Original post by DesignFreak
I don't wear any form of make up. (:
i'm ugly without with or without make up, i'm lucky i very rarely have to look at myself.
:P

here we go :rolleyes:

why do i see every girl in the morning (every white girl at least) wearing some form of makeup, yet 1 in 3 girls or whatever on TSR claim to wear no makeup?

the facts don't add up.
Reply 7
Heard it on the radio the other day - The average male takes longer to get ready in the morning than the average female. Alot of men also have started wearing makeup. Would they still have a girlfriend if makeup didn't exist?
Interesting that you say virtually all girls wear makeup just for attention (which, for the record is wrong) when you've made an offensive and attention-seeking post, in which you state you've generalised in the title purely to attract more attention. Ironic.
Reply 9
Original post by xfactorfan
this includes other fakery like false eyelashes, hair extensions, hair dyes etc.

i know not all girls will care blah blah blah so don't tell me i'm generalising, i'm just saying 'girls' rather than 'some girls' because the latter would sound pathetic and wouldn't grab people's attention :rolleyes:

99.9% of girls i see are clearly wearing some form of makeup, even if its just during the day. i know lots of girls who need to wear it just to go shopping or something stupid. seriously, what have you got to hide? :rolleyes: are you insecure because you know you're actually ugly and without makeup, you won't get eyed up by guys to fuel your incessent need for attention? :rolleyes:

i know i'm going to get girls now who say 'well i dont wear makeup in the day'. i'm sorry but don't deny that you do. even if its just eyeliner. like i say, 99.9% of girls i see are clearly wearing makeup, even if its just eyeliner.

I wear full face makeup all the time, and no, I'm not ashamed to say it. :rolleyes: Yes, I dye my hair too. I paint my nails. I've been known to wear hair extensions on occasion. I spend quite a lot of money on clothes. OMG I'M FAKE AND SUPERFICIAL! :eek:

I don't wear it because I'm insecure, I wear it because I personally think it makes me look better. I don't cake it on, I wear it in my colour so I don't look orange, and I wear colours that suit my skin.

I dye my hair to enhance my natural colour, because I personally think my natural colour (dark reddish brown) looks a bit flat, so I add more reds to make it look warmer and richer. When I've had extensions, they've been the exact same colour as my hair, and I had them because I got bored waiting for my hair to grow.

I manicure my nails, and paint them in a nude colour, because it looks polished and classy.

Oh, and I enjoy doing my hair and makeup, painting my nails, clothes shopping, and all that. Problem? Kiss my arse, because I don't care. I like how it makes me look, I enjoy doing it, that's all that matters.
Reply 10
If make-up just vanished then a lot of Girls would turn ugly over-night effectively turing the naturally hot Girls into gold dust.
(edited 13 years ago)
I very rarely wear make-up. I'm too lazy to put any on before school and I don't actually care. However, if I go out I'll often wear make-up because I love to dress up. And it's always dramatic - I'm definitely not pretending I naturally have glittery orange eye-lids and bright red lips.
Reply 12
I very rarely wear full make up however most days I do wear eyeliner and mascara. This said I can go with out wearing it, I just like how it makes me eyes stand out.
bit of a sweeping statement there...
Make up's no different to dressing well or getting a hair cut, it's just about improving your appearance, we all do it, and it's got nothing to do with insecurities
:blah: no1currz
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Dumdedoobie
Bit of an exaggeration all round? I do wear some makeup, yes. Makeup doesn't define me though, so it wouldn't kill me without it. :s-smilie: If I had to go without it, I could. I just prefer how I look with it.

This :rolleyes:
Okay let's just all stop wearing makeup, cutting our hair and wear burlap sacks shall we. A return to simpler times. That'll be nice :smile:
Reply 18
wouldn't grab people's attention :rolleyes:

you won't get eyed up by guys to fuel your incessent need for attention? :rolleyes:
Oh the irony.
Reply 19
These girls are just in denial. Well I've got news for you, negging the OP or anyone else won't make it any less true, so go nuts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending