The Student Room Group

what do you want for xmas?

hi there!

to help out all those people having a last minute panic about xmas gifts, (omg!!! what to get my bf/gran??!!) please state:

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts
- realistic gifts (consider price range)
- most awesome gift anyone has got you for xmas

hopefully people in a panic about what to get can read what everyone else wants and have some ideas of cool gifts. i mean, this isnt the season to focus on yourself, the joy of giving etc, but it would be nice to know what to get for people.personally i find guys the hardest to buy for.

im a girl, 25, totally digging the Oxfam Unwrapped this year. failing that i'd fancy any cool coloured bath stuff (Lush do great gold glittery soap), a psychic reading or an aromatherapy massage with a handsome man mmmmm.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shinytoy

hi there!

to help out all those people having a last minute panic about xmas gifts, (omg!!! what to get my bf/gran??!!) please state:

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts

hopefully people in a panic about what to get can read what everyone else wants and have some ideas of cool gifts. i mean, this isnt the season to focus on yourself, the joy of giving etc, but it would be nice to know what to get for people.personally i find guys the hardest to buy for.

im a girl, 25, totally digging the Oxfam Unwrapped this year. failing that i'd fancy any cool coloured bath stuff (Lush do great gold glittery soap), a psychic reading or an aromatherapy massage with a handsome man mmmmm.

I want a Doughnut for christmas but no one has the one i want :frown:
Reply 2
All I want is for my GF not to get something miles more expensive than mine and make me feel bad
hi there!

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts

male
world peace
- female
- Make up sets from Benefit/MAC , Nails Inc polish , Xbox Kinect :biggrin:
- 3 nail polishes from Nails Inc (£22) (Any girl would love these as you can pick any colours that they like, they are really good quality nail polishes, and they aren't all that girly if you're girl isnt that girly, or they can be really girly where you can go overboard on all things glittery and pink)
- My pink Barbie bike when I was 7 :wink:
Reply 5
19, male and I have no idea.
I want 5 unconds offers from my chosen unis.

Amen
Reply 7
Original post by M1F2R3
19, male and I have no idea.

llpokermuffinll
male
world peace

five unconds from my top 5 unis
amen

and then guys like this wonder why they dont get presents or get a hastily stuffed £5 voucher in an envelope. if YOU dont know what you want us to get you, how are us ladies meant to know?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
All I want for christmas is youuuuuu...

And a netbook, money and some books please.
Reply 9
An offer to study Human Sciences at Oxford :frown:
Original post by Oxmatt
All I want is for my GF not to get something miles more expensive than mine and make me feel bad

This is wht im dreading :frown: but more on if ive got him more than mine, and then he'll feel bad :\
All I want for xmas is YOU.
Reply 12
I want a Leeds fest ticket for my birthday and i'm 15

I know it's not xmas but ...
Reply 13
I'd like a girlfriend, but that's not a very realistic Christmas present. Realistically, games.
Reply 14
- your age/age range 18-25
- male or female male
- ideal gifts iphone4
- realistic gifts (consider price range) ipod nano
- most awesome gift anyone has got you for xmas cant remember
Reply 15
20 Female. Moneys all i want really.
and then guys like this wonder why they dont get presents or get a hastily stuffed £5 voucher in an envelope. if YOU dont know what you want us to get you, how are us ladies meant to know?

I'm sorry, I've made up my mind now.
I want you dressed as Silk Spectre from Watchmen.

Yes indeeeed!
22 male, a brand new girlfriend maybe? :tongue:
Reply 18
17, female, a...........ps3 :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by BellaBoo
20 Female. Moneys all i want really.

i hate when people do that, its like making you put a price on how much you like them. what would you rather, a tenner in a money wallet OR a surprise massive bunch of flowers or a nice dress that suits you perfectly which they saw on sale? its th thougth that counts right?

my family are sh* to buy for, before they open the present they say 'i hope you kept the reciept' then they open it and say 'cant i just have the money instead'?

also folks, look at the majority of rubbish replys - they are fro men. so if a guy wants to complain about how only girls get nce presents direct him to this thread which proves MEN DONT KNO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest