The Student Room Group

Good Secret Santa Gifts?

Okay so basically, me and the flat I'm friends with (12 of us) are doing our secret santa exchange tomorrow. Turns out I got the short straw and have to buy for this girl I barely know, we have a limit of £5.

So my question is, what can I get in short time, for £5 for a girl I barely know? Surely most of you have done secret santa before and can advise a great gift! thanks in advance!:smile:
Condoms?
Reply 2
cheap bottle of wine
Reply 3
I bought some Mexican Jumping Beans off ebay for £4.50 the other day, just for a little fun present for someone.
They're brilliant! ha. Very active, they make noise all night.

Although i'm not sure it'd be possible to find them before tomorrow. You left the drawing of the names quite late didn't you? :eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
well i dunno if you're doing jokey or nice presents, but jewellery is good. bracelet maybe earrings (yes for a fiver/less)
Reply 5
Cheap make up set from boots or something
Original post by A.J.A.
Okay so basically, me and the flat I'm friends with (12 of us) are doing our secret santa exchange tomorrow. Turns out I got the short straw and have to buy for this girl I barely know, we have a limit of £5.

So my question is, what can I get in short time, for £5 for a girl I barely know? Surely most of you have done secret santa before and can advise a great gift! thanks in advance!:smile:

I'd go in Topshop or River Island and get in a nice inoffensive (nothing too gawdy) but pretty pair of earrings or earring set. I'd be really happy if I got that in secret santa. Or Dorothy Perkins do nice socks* that are 3 for £5 so that would be a good idea.

Resit the temptation to buy a cheap make up set. She won't use it or like it.

* http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208941&parent_categoryId=208731&pageSize=20&beginIndex=0&top=Y

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending