The Student Room Group

Illuminati ..... Do you believe in it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The Illuminati definitely existed in the past, but I'm not a believer of all this "new world order" nonsense.
I do believe that there are still some underground people going round and thinking they're hardcore with a cool name and really, they have no powers but sit in their mums' basements all day.
Yes but I don't think they have as much control as people make out. They are just a group of very rich people who manipulate certain aspects of out lives but they don't have influence over everything.. no one can. 97% of newspaper companies are owned by Jews, i'm not going to make assumptions but something is there..
There is a whole series called the arrivals which gives you full details. But DONT watch alone like i did cause it is quite creepy. Also visit the vigilante citizen. GREAT site, gives you all the info. I have been so far convinced but im still unsure.

The illuminati and the NWO......hmmmmmmmmm
All these people saying 'no, because im not an idiot'. well yes, you are, because its not whether you believe in it. its fact. Opinions will be separated on how open peoples mind are for change and understanding of how the world is actually run.

wake up.
Reply 25
Original post by lifesabeach
All these people saying 'no, because im not an idiot'. well yes, you are, because its not whether you believe in it. its fact. Opinions will be separated on how open peoples mind are for change and understanding of how the world is actually run.

wake up.

You have no evidence for it so its not a fact
Reply 26
As soon as I saw this thread, I saw this news article:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/odd/a/-/odd/8497897/letters-numbers-mona-lisas-eyes/

Make of that what you will.
Original post by satisfactionatlast
For those of you who don't know, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

Presumably many pop artists are involved in this so called movement...they say that a major change will occure in 2012 as a result of this movement in order to create a New World Order! :shock:

Watch the link below to understand:

Here is part 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ

Start from here...think you can reach till part 10?

Be warned though, DON'T watch it alone...like how I did yesterday midnight :frown:

My question is, do you guys believe in it? I tried so hard to convice myself that it wasn't real...but somehow, it kinda makes sense...now I'm terrified...I keep thinking that I am imagining things...now I can't listen to songs WITHOUT concentrating on the HIDDEN meanings in them....FML....I'm dooooomed :frown:

Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Anyway, discuss and please keep an open mind while watching the video...don't discuss this untill you see the ENTIRE video....even if you think it's not true, try to be decent about it....

Yeah I understand where your coming from, I watched a series called the arrivals which explained EVERYTHING and every time I heard a song (like you) I would always focus on how it was all part of the NWO.

FREAKY! I wanna know if Im being had on. But so far the evidence seems sufficient so you know. I believe it so far. What about you?

I dont think people should get too freaked out
Reply 28
Here is a better one:

The Satanic Occult behind the music industry:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvoyUBzVdk

NWO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E
Reply 29
Original post by MazzyStar03

Original post by MazzyStar03
Yeah I understand where your coming from, I watched a series called the arrivals which explained EVERYTHING and every time I heard a song (like you) I would always focus on how it was all part of the NWO.

FREAKY! I wanna know if Im being had on. But so far the evidence seems sufficient so you know. I believe it so far. What about you?

I dont think people should get too freaked out

Are you a muslim?
Original post by 4ttari
Are you a muslim?

How is that relevant? Why, are you?:wink:
Reply 31
Original post by 4ttari
Here is a better one:

The Satanic Occult behind the music industry:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAvoyUBzVdk

NWO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E

Lol.
Yes they do exist. I should know as I'm part of the group. I wouldn't recommend joining though... they aren't a particularly interesting bunch of people.
Nope. Those videos seem like psycho christian propaganda to me. Especially the second one.
Reply 34
Hey guys. Im a Christian by the way, a differemtt perspective of things :biggrin: . Well it is real! Wether or not they are called the "illuminati" or not , I domt really know, but there is so much evil in this World that it is unreal. Since I am a christian I have always believed in evik and the devil etc, but only until the last year, has God revealed to me how bad this world already is, amd is heading towards, QUICKLY. Look at the films that come out, Harry potter, paranormal activity, all thrse weirdly stupid exorcism films. Take music (I initially couldnt believe that the likes of Beyonce were EVIL) I rubbished the idea, but the Holy Spirit inside me revealed iy to me, now all you need to do is just watch their videos or read their lyrics and that will prove that all this stuff is real. I could go on for ages but I wony because it is important to not focus on the devil and his schemes, but focus on God.

It is scary in a way, BUT only for non christians, as the bible says "when God is for us, who can be against us" , "the Lord will watch over you" theres loads of this stuff.

A time is coming when Jesus will return, to defeat the anti-christ and punish all those who submit to his regime, we are nearing those times. A wise ma once said, (Jesus) when a branch starts to blossom with fruit you know summer is near, just so when (the return of Christ) you will see the signs.... If you can be bothered read Matthew 24 and Daniel and dome of Revelations. (for you guys that dont believe any of it, still read it cos its interesting :biggrin:)

Bible quote, which I thinks speaks a lot of this...

Ephesians 6:10-12 NIV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Sorry for the essay :P
Original post by satisfactionatlast

Those conspiracy theories are for bored youths who don't know what to do with their time, and who think their lives are so important that people are scheming in the shadows, trying to control them. The only control going on here is the one the makers of those terrible videos have on young impressionable and empty minds.
Reply 36
i do believe that the Illuminati may have existed at some point in the past but i certainly dont belive they still exist.

C'mon man, its the 21st century, people have a life now, they have better stuff to do than joining obsolete organisations trying to bring the 'New World Order'

Just take COD Black Ops for example, do you really think guys will leave that game for Illuminati? dont think so :tongue:
Original post by abidemi
Hey guys. Im a Christian by the way, a differemtt perspective of things :biggrin: . Well it is real! Wether or not they are called the "illuminati" or not , I domt really know, but there is so much evil in this World that it is unreal. Since I am a christian I have always believed in evik and the devil etc, but only until the last year, has God revealed to me how bad this world already is, amd is heading towards, QUICKLY. Look at the films that come out, Harry potter, paranormal activity, all thrse weirdly stupid exorcism films. Take music (I initially couldnt believe that the likes of Beyonce were EVIL) I rubbished the idea, but the Holy Spirit inside me revealed iy to me, now all you need to do is just watch their videos or read their lyrics and that will prove that all this stuff is real. I could go on for ages but I wony because it is important to not focus on the devil and his schemes, but focus on God.

It is scary in a way, BUT only for non christians, as the bible says "when God is for us, who can be against us" , "the Lord will watch over you" theres loads of this stuff.

A time is coming when Jesus will return, to defeat the anti-christ and punish all those who submit to his regime, we are nearing those times. A wise ma once said, (Jesus) when a branch starts to blossom with fruit you know summer is near, just so when (the return of Christ) you will see the signs.... If you can be bothered read Matthew 24 and Daniel and dome of Revelations. (for you guys that dont believe any of it, still read it cos its interesting :biggrin:)

Bible quote, which I thinks speaks a lot of this...

Ephesians 6:10-12 NIV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Sorry for the essay :P

:console: Don't worry, we'll spare you when the illuminati take over the world. All hail the evil power of doom! :devil:
Reply 38
Basically a group of rich powerful people who have great influence, hasn't this happened for centuries? Er, anything new apart from telling me a fact of human nature?
Yep i do, but not just because im not an irrational tin foiled hat conspiracist, but because i see the logic in their arguments and researched them and see their symbolism everywhere and understand why certain decisions are made. Moreover im Muslim so i do understand what power does to you and the warnings we have of power. Don't try and completely disregard my view not least because i believe in it but also because im muslim, im pre-emptive to you prejudice *****!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending