The Student Room Group

It hurts so much not being able to have sex :(

Hello I’m 21 and a girl.the two main reasons that I’m not having sex are 1)not in a serious relationship right now and 2) my religion (i don't really follow it though :s-smilie: )
I masturbate and it hurts every single cell of my body when every part of me wants it so much and I am unable to receive any :frown: any advice

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You don't need to be in a relationship to have sex. :sexface:
Reply 2
Original post by lonely14

yes I know but I'm still a V and don't want to lose it on a one night stand :frown:
Original post by hanaa-
yes I know but I'm still a V and don't want to lose it on a one night stand :frown:

I had a two night stand once. That was interesting.
Doing it wrong.
Reply 5
Jeeeeezzzzz what's wrong with you kids!!!!!!!!!!! can't think of anything else?????
W A I T, for Christ's sake!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
Original post by hanaa-

Oh sorry. You should have told us that you're virgin. :colondollar:

Well than there is no point losing it to some random strangers. Maybe the best option would be to wait for the right person. :h:

What religion do you follow out of interest? :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
2) my religion (i don't really follow it though :s-smilie: )

If you don't follow it why do you let it stop you? Make a decision. Either you think that religion is correct or you think it's wrong.

If you really think it hurts so much not being able to have sex, go on then go have sex.
You want sex now.

You want to lose it in a serious relationship.

You're not in a serious relationship.

One of your values is going to have to be compromised.
Reply 9
How can you know what you're missing if you haven't had it! it's lovely & all, but i reckon the best part of it is being with someone you lurrrve :wink:

also lots of self loving means you know what you want and can show whoever you choose how :wink:
Reply 10
Oh sorry. You should have told us that you're virgin. :colondollar:

Well than there is no point losing it to some random strangers. Maybe the best option would be to wait for the right person. :h:

What religion do you follow out of interest? :holmes:

Islam don't really follow everything it says
Reply 11
Original post by hanaa-

Oh OK. :smile:

Well, its up to you really what you want to do. Best thing would be to wait and lose it to someone you actually love.

As a Muslim myself, I can undertsand. I'm 18 and a virgin :biggrin:

Though I never had much urge for sex anyway. :s-smilie:
Reply 12

A fantastic contribution
Reply 13
Maybe just take yourself aaway from dey topic
Don't torture yourself with religion, you'll regret missing out on life experiences it when you're all senile and shriveled up
Original post by mikeyd85
I had a two night stand once. That was interesting.

Rawrrr.:headfire:
+ Rep. Im still laughing and thinking about that
Original post by hanaa-

Good. Don't become a slag, just wait till you have a partner.. and seeing as your a girl if you really want a bf it is definitely not hard :smile:
Take up a hobby to take your mind off sex!!! How about clay pigeon shooting? Or railway modelling? Or (OK this isn't going to work). Seriously, WHY are you so desperate for sex????
Reply 18
Original post by hanaa-

I'm Muslim too, let's do it :wink::colondollar: !
Reply 19
Original post by awais590
I'm Muslim too, let's do it :wink::colondollar: !

Don't be a randy ****.

If you really want some go get yourself a white gal from a club.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending