The Student Room Group

Illuminati ..... Do you believe in it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abidemi
Hey guys. Im a Christian by the way, a differemtt perspective of things :biggrin: . Well it is real! Wether or not they are called the "illuminati" or not , I domt really know, but there is so much evil in this World that it is unreal. Since I am a christian I have always believed in evik and the devil etc, but only until the last year, has God revealed to me how bad this world already is, amd is heading towards, QUICKLY. Look at the films that come out, Harry potter, paranormal activity, all thrse weirdly stupid exorcism films. Take music (I initially couldnt believe that the likes of Beyonce were EVIL) I rubbished the idea, but the Holy Spirit inside me revealed iy to me, now all you need to do is just watch their videos or read their lyrics and that will prove that all this stuff is real. I could go on for ages but I wony because it is important to not focus on the devil and his schemes, but focus on God.

It is scary in a way, BUT only for non christians, as the bible says "when God is for us, who can be against us" , "the Lord will watch over you" theres loads of this stuff.

A time is coming when Jesus will return, to defeat the anti-christ and punish all those who submit to his regime, we are nearing those times. A wise ma once said, (Jesus) when a branch starts to blossom with fruit you know summer is near, just so when (the return of Christ) you will see the signs.... If you can be bothered read Matthew 24 and Daniel and dome of Revelations. (for you guys that dont believe any of it, still read it cos its interesting :biggrin:)

Bible quote, which I thinks speaks a lot of this...

Ephesians 6:10-12 NIV

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Sorry for the essay :P

Yes, because everything the Bible says is cold hard fact... and isn't fictitious at all...
Original post by MazzyStar03
How is that relevant? Why, are you?:wink:

Mazzy star have like one good song 'Fade Into You' :P
Original post by JohnC2211
Yes, because everything the Bible says is cold hard fact... and isn't fictitious at all...

Err empiricist Dickhead everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and that will not change not least because a keyboard warrior such as yourself decides to dismiss them whilst arguing on the ****ing student room lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Yep i do, but not just because im not an irrational tin foiled hat conspiracist, but because i see the logic in their arguments and researched them and see their symbolism everywhere and understand why certain decisions are made. Moreover im Muslim so i do understand what power does to you and the warnings we have of power. Don't try and completely disregard my view not least because i believe in it but also because im muslim, im pre-emptive to you prejudice *****!

:facepalm2:
Reply 44
Well, actually the bible is pretty factual. Have you ever read it, and tried to understand it? No? Or are your views just shaoed by what other aethiests around you say. Find out for yourself, dont be subject to others opinions. Even to be a christian, dont just become one because others are, ask God earnestly to reveal himself to you, or for you to know wether or not its all real? Then make your judgement.
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Mazzy star have like one good song 'Fade Into You' :P

Yeah Im not a big fan of her but my nickname is related to mazzystar so i thought it went quite well :smile:
Reply 46
It all makes sense I've never really thought 'that's stupid'. Especially the Bilderberg meetings or whatever, that many powerful people in one place is not goooood
Regardless of religion, the New World Order and Illuminati (in modern times, not the group of scientists it used to consist of) is a load of crap.

The illuminati originally consisted of scientists whose beliefs went against the Chtristian establishments at the time (mainly Catholic). Why on earth would this group, made around 230 years ago, have turned into some evil sort of power mad lunatics who pull the strings of this supposed 'New World Order' (which is also a load of rubbish).

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
Reply 48
Original post by RNBen

legends.

But sting was better
lol no
Reply 50
I don't think wikipedia is the most credible source :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
How is that relevant? Why, are you?:wink:

Well for one to fully understand the message of the Arrivals you kinda have to be a muslim.So i assumed you were one.
Reply 52
Yes, I do.
Original post by 4ttari
Well for one to fully understand the message of the Arrivals you kinda have to be a muslim.So i assumed you were one.

SO you know the Arrivals? You assumed right, i am one, are you by any chance?:smile:
Reply 54
SO you know the Arrivals? You assumed right, i am one, are you by any chance?:smile:

Yeh im a boy muslim.Are you?
Original post by 4ttari
Yeh im a boy muslim.Are you?

Yep I am a muslim just not the boy part :wink: (im a girl)
Reply 56
Yep I am a muslim just not the boy part :wink: (im a girl)

Fair enough!

Anyway you heard about the bilderberg, rockefellers and rothschilds?

Do you know what a zionist is?
Reply 57
Original post by satisfactionatlast
For those of you who don't know,

Presumably many pop artists are involved in this so called movement...they say that a major change will occure in 2012 as a result of this movement in order to create a New World Order! :shock:

Watch the link below to understand:

Here is part 1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWz0VmJsHtQ

Start from here...think you can reach till part 10?

Be warned though, DON'T watch it alone...like how I did yesterday midnight :frown:

My question is, do you guys believe in it? I tried so hard to convice myself that it wasn't real...but somehow, it kinda makes sense...now I'm terrified...I keep thinking that I am imagining things...now I can't listen to songs WITHOUT concentrating on the HIDDEN meanings in them....FML....I'm dooooomed :frown:

Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Anyway, discuss and please keep an open mind while watching the video...don't discuss this untill you see the ENTIRE video....even if you think it's not true, try to be decent about it....

You have fallen straight into the trap of ignorant fear mongering created by someone who probably thinks Orwells 1984 vision of the future will just happen overnight, or someone who wants you to click a few links and buy a book.

Ive been on the conspiracy topics for about 4 years, seen most of the material around it on youtube and can tell you that your enjoyment of music is nowhere near doomed let alone your life :biggrin:

2012 has nothing to do with anything, its the end of an ancient race of astronomers calendar that only means our Solar System going from point A to point B in the Galaxy, much like a clock goes from 23 hours to 0 hours.

If your looking for a ray of sunshine then watch the 2 most important movies on the topics here http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/ and the third when it comes out as well as going to the forums/movement areas of zeitgeist here http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/ and see how people are working against the one world government idea all around the world, alot of which is in the UK

http://www.thevenusproject.com/ is what they are aiming for, now.. this could also be called a new world order :biggrin:

Dont take everything for face value, dont believe everything you read even if its the total opposite of 'what you are lead to believe' and think for yourself. :smile:
Reply 58
It took 3 pages, but someone finally got a pic of Kevin Nash in. Good work.
Reply 59
Original post by satisfactionatlast
Atheists, I don't think you guys believe in this right?

Definitely not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending