It hurts so much not being able to have sex :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lefneosan
A fantastic contribution

Likewise.
Reply 21
Original post by lonely14
Oh OK. :smile:

Well, its up to you really what you want to do. Best thing would be to wait and lose it to someone you actually love.

As a Muslim myself, I can undertsand. I'm 18 and a virgin :biggrin:

Though I never had much urge for sex anyway. :s-smilie:

Why is it so important to lose your virginity to someone you love but ok to have one night stands afterwards?
Original post by 4ttari
Don't be a randy ****.

If you really want some go get yourself a white gal from a club.

Something tells me you don't have a high opinion of white girls :rolleyes:
Original post by Spetznaaz
Good. Don't become a slag, just wait till you have a partner.. and seeing as your a girl if you really want a bf it is definitely not hard :smile:

Lol, easier said than done. Not all girls are the same y'know :sigh:
Original post by hanaa-
Hello I’m 21 and a girl.the two main reasons that I’m not having sex are 1)not in a serious relationship right now and 2) my religion (i don't really follow it though :s-smilie: )
I masturbate and it hurts every single cell of my body when every part of me wants it so much and I am unable to receive any :frown: any advice

Either your muslim or not muslim. the choice is yours, your religion does not physcally stop your from having sex so its very naive of you to say that. i dont get why you had to post that on here anyway, if your deepest desire is to have sex then go and have sex - islam didn't make you do anything, its down to you my friend.
Reply 25
No sex before marriage is like stoning someone because they have committed adultery. Don't listen to what older people practicing a religion say, do you listen to your parents everyday about how to go about your life in a generation they are completely ignorant of? No, you don't, religion is basically this principle x10000

Adam and Eve did not get married, there was no minister present to do the vows, therefore those that they begat were created by pre-marital sex. Adam and Eve, if christianity is ''the correct religion'' were not even literal people, but a metaphor for the beginnings of humanity.

this is just the christian thing, but really, sex before marriage is just a waste of the best years of your life.

Religion should never be taken literally otherwise buildings get blown up and parts of civilization get prosecuted, if it even is true it has been diluted by the retards that think they are qualified to deal with it, own it, or send it in a new direction, and no, I'm not talking about just the Roman Catholic church.
Reply 26
How can you follow Islam, if you don't?

Stupid contradiction, you either follow Islam fully or you don't. The beautiful thing about Islam is that it is open to intreperatation, if you incorrectly intreperate it then your life will suck. But if you fail to follow it anyway, then there be none damned as you.

Following Islam will do you good in the long run rather than on pure lust and a blind eye.

Good luck on your endeavours, whatever you choose to pursue.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by 4ttari
That advice was to Maku not the OP.

Put some specs on.

actually i was referring to all four of your posts.

how about you stop forcing your incredibly anachronistic and racist advice down the OP's throat?
Reply 28
1. Stop being religious - it's nonsense.

2. Go and get laid, regardless of whether or not it's as part of a relationship.

You will owe me an orgasm for improving your life dramatically :smile:
If you really want it so much that it's physically hurting you, you're going to be bitterly disappointed with your first time.
Reply 30
Funny how this thread went from OP's problem to her religion. :rofl2:
You seem to have two main issues:

1) Your religion discourages having sex outside of marriage.

As you seem perfectly happy to have sex in a long term relationship, you have already made a decision to ignore this teaching. If you are not going to follow this teaching, if you are committed to going your own way, then why bother deluding yourself that a watered down version of this teaching, ie waiting for a long term relationship, is a suitable alternative? Either follow the teaching and wait until marriage, or ignore this problem. Entirely your choice, but don't delude yourself into following a middle ground.

2) You want it to be with someone who cares about you.

You simply need to decide what is more important to you: having sex, or it being with someone you care about deeply and who cares about you two. If you are prepared to wait, then wait around for someone who cares about you; if not, then a drunken hookup is the way forward. You don't have to wait for the fictional mr perfect, but waiting for someone who clearly cares for you is enough to satisfy the first one.

At the end of the day, you just have to decide on what you want, and what your priorities are.
You can make your own decisions, religion shouldn't. Sex is natural and its a human need. Go for it, just don't abuse it. I don't feel guilty either. (i'm an ex christian)
You can make your own decisions, religion shouldn't. Sex is natural and its a human need. Go for it, just don't abuse it. Don't feel guilty either. (i'm an ex christian)
Reply 34
Original post by coca
Why is it so important to lose your virginity to someone you love but ok to have one night stands afterwards?

totally agree with this - personally i think losing you virginity is over-rated these days...
Original post by Serano
Oh look, another case of religion preventing people from being happy

oh look, another sad ignorant bitch.

Religion is not preventing her. She says 'that she doesn't follow it really' in one of her posts so your statement is invalid.
Reply 36
Suppress those urges and turn those frowns upside down!
:frown: > :smile:
You can still play around with guys but it doesn't have to involve coitus. =]

Otherwise
"Religion is like rules, Rules are meant to be broken.":wink:
Reply 37
Original post by hanaa-
Islam don't really follow everything it says

Thought about getting a boyfriend?

Seriously, though; all you can do right now is cope. Women don't really like me, so it's easy not to do it, I just do what I normally do. Yes, sometimes I get lonely and extremely horny, and masturbate like fury, but after a while my feelings return to normal. Doesn't that happen to you?
Reply 38
Original post by awais590
I'm Muslim too, let's do it :wink::colondollar: !

ya horny kint
Reply 39
Original post by Z_Ahmed
ya horny kint

haha, it had to be done :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending