The Student Room Group

How would you spend £1500?

Scroll to see replies

Travelling...hmmm, actually shopping, some new clothes wouldn't go amiss. Ooo, and lots of food (but probably because I am hungry now).

No, cross everything I said, I think I'll go travelling and go see Harry Potter World in Orlando :smile:
Vegas.
Original post by Mr. Orange
Go to this really cool shop in Newcastle where they sell 6 Wagon Wheels for 69p.

Buy 13,043 Wagon Wheels at 6 for 69p for £1499.95.

Sell each Wagon Wheel for 20p (or 3 for 50p)

???????????

Profit.

Where is that shop in Newcastle please haha :biggrin: I'm there on Wednesday to see Frankie Boyle, may just go check it out before hand!!
Offer FREE subs to TSR for 13 lucky people and go on a cash fuelled gadget fest. buy nice cakes. invest in business. and maybe court a pretty girl and treat her. I would like a moped. I wouldnt give to charity but maybe take a homeless person to the primark. and bunk em up in my place or a premier inn.

tis all premier but the price.
Reply 64
A car/motorbike
£500 in my savings account, £500 towards a holiday and the other £500 on clothes, shoes, and treating my parents and boyfriend to a couple of fancy meals out.
Reply 66

I'd want it to have x-ray vision for that price

I think i'd use it on driving lessons and a car
Designer handbag and a macbook... :moon:

Edit: Or maybe driving lessons.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 68
Home Cinema system
Original post by Captain92
Ew. Pink.
:wink:
Nah, just any decent gaming PC that I can fiddle around with when I'm bored.

Sony Vaio maybe?
Cool Cool............by the way, I have a pink Lacoste polo shirt, I love it :colondollar:

I accidentally almost clicked 'Buy now with 1 click'. Nearly had a fecking heart attack! :lolwut:
Reply 71
Spend 500 on just stuff for me, like clothes shoes going out etc :smile: Then invest the other 1000 on something that would definitely increase in value a lottt over time. What this would be though, I have no idea... :/
I would put £500, towards a car £500 in savings. £500, I would spend on clothes or a holiday, anything left over put into savings.
Reply 74
LOTS of clothes esp prom dress
really nice xmas presents for friends & family
BOOKS and lots of them!!
An iPhone and dock

But I would probably save it if the option was available/give it to my mum for safekeeping
Reply 75
Original post by Dr. Manic Mechanic
Sony Vaio maybe?
Cool Cool............by the way, I have a pink Lacoste polo shirt, I love it :colondollar:

Possibly, possibly. Aha, I don't mind pink on guys, just not on laptops for me :tongue:
threads and treads

go out with my mates and actually get a few rounds in!
Reply 77
well id start by popping into a club for a few quick drinks, then i wont remeber the next week and will end up in vegas
Erm, just blow it..how much do you earn a month.. I waste that monthly just on going out, clothes etc.. Damn, I will definately start saving money!!
Reply 79
Original post by jaime1986
Erm, just blow it..how much do you earn a month.. I waste that monthly just on going out, clothes etc.. Damn, I will definately start saving money!!

Currently nothing - I'm joining the Navy on a scholarship scheme and they gave me £1500. Will be on £15,000 by September, moving up to £30,000 in 2 year's time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending