The Student Room Group

I Fancy my teacher, HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Menakshelatte
olders meant to be maturer.plus they should be able to control their feelings..especially if they're a teacher.

Hmmm I know a lot of 18 year olds who control their emotions perfectly well. It kind of depends on the person I guess. But I agree that teachers should act professionally and not like casanovas.
Sounds like the plot of many an erotic film :colondollar:
Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse
Regardless of the whole teacher and student thing (which is major, but still) I think it's a bit sad that he's 30 and fraternising with 18 year olds. 18 year old students. Even if he only sees you in a platonic way, he should be seeking friendships with people closer to his own age who he has no authority over. The whole thing just screams that he hasn't the maturity to maintain friendships or a relationship with someone closer to his own age. While you might think it's great that you're 'friends' with someone 12 years your senior, it doesn't look so good that he is 'friends' with someone 12 years his junior. You're meant to be at entirely different stages of your life, and if you seem to be finding a lot of common ground, something's wrong - i.e. he needs to grow up.

When you go to uni,you will probably meet someone a lot more level headed than this man who is supposedly in a position of trust.We've all been there-had one of those crushes that will never happen,you just need to stop dedicating all of your time to try and make this happen and get out there and meet people your own age :smile:
Help with what, getting laid? I can do your homework for you really well, that might turn him on
Reply 64
Original post by Lewroll
Im going to give you some good advice: dont do anything
but if you must:
1) go into his classroom, with him coming in behind you
2)trip and land so you are leaning over his desk (make sure you are wearing a short skirt)
3) turn round to face him and wink
4) bow chicka wow wow!

XD brilliant! loving that one! :tongue:
Reply 65
thanks for the help guys, really made me feel at ease, and maaybe just got a potential boyfriend post-school :smile:
Original post by LazLuvsLife
thanks for the help guys, really made me feel at ease, and maaybe just got a potential boyfriend post-school :smile:

Something else that I should have added in my earlier post but stupidly forgot to: do you honestly want to go out with this guy? Crush aside. Can you honestly say (taking off the rose-tinted glasses for a moment) that you'd want the realities of a relationship and think it could be a viable thing, even if he does like you the way you think/hope he does?

Teacher fantasies are one thing: I imagine the reality would be a lot different :yes:
XD brilliant! loving that one! :tongue:

Oh ive got loads :biggrin:

wait until after lessons then go and see him. when you are about to talk to him pretend to have something in your eye. He comes in to check and then... :perv:

when you are talking to him spill some water on your shirt and on his desk. He will start to clean up the mess, whilst he does this, you take your shirt off and spill some more on his trousers, he will take those off and then...:perv:

run into his class crying and he will try and comfort you, and then...:perv:

stay after school with him really late (homework help or something) tell him you need a lift home, when you are in the car with him, drop a pen in his lap accidentaly, go to pick up, but miss, and then...:perv:

if you want more, pm me :biggrin:
Reply 68
You be trollllin
Reply 69
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Something else that I should have added in my earlier post but stupidly forgot to: do you honestly want to go out with this guy? Crush aside. Can you honestly say (taking off the rose-tinted glasses for a moment) that you'd want the realities of a relationship and think it could be a viable thing, even if he does like you the way you think/hope he does?

Teacher fantasies are one thing: I imagine the reality would be a lot different :yes:

I see your point, but, having known him about 18 months, I feel like maybe in the future, realistically a relationship could happen, especially given how friendly we are.
I see your point, but, having known him about 18 months, I feel like maybe in the future, realistically a relationship could happen, especially given how friendly we are.

You don't really know much about him outside a school context though, do you? As in him as any guy off the street, as opposed to your teacher. Boyfriend is rather different to teacher.

Good luck with figuring it all out anyway. Just be careful not to get hurt :smile:
Reply 71

You don't really know much about him outside a school context though, do you? As in him as any guy off the street, as opposed to your teacher. Boyfriend is rather different to teacher.

Good luck with figuring it all out anyway. Just be careful not to get hurt :smile:

thanks, appreciate your help :smile:
Reply 72
Original post by The Silk Cobra
Sounds like the plot of many an erotic film :colondollar:

My friend, I think you watch too many of those for your own good. :s-smilie:
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
No they can't. In England, in seconday school, a teacher can't have a romantic relationship with a student. Full stop.
(as much as I wish ths wasn't true)
x

Well I must be wrong then :sadnod:

Although my English Teacher from high school told me how he had a girl that really liked him and waited until the class left the room and tried seducing him...

He also said him and another teacher went to a club and a girl came up to his friend and was really flirty, turned out it was one of their pupils (this was at college so she was 18) but they 'didn't recognise her with make-up and a tiny dress'

Not sure what to believe though :dontknow:
Reply 74
It might be wise not to tell your dad though, in case he reacts like this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/8197617/German-man-castrates-teenage-daughters-57-year-old-boyfriend.html

He told police: "I received a phone call anonymously that my daughter was involved with a guy 40 years older than her. You said you couldn't stop him so I did.

A bread knife? Whilst conscious? :zomg:

Anyway, OP I suggest not going past the "friends with benefits" stage, you never know.
Reply 76
you just like the attention of a respectable man, youll move on :wink:
Reply 77

see, my dad is great. When I told him i'd muffed up my AS January modules he threw me a beer, sat me on the sofa, rang up the pizza place and said 'welcome to the rest of your life' XD
Reply 78

Hi, I have a big crush on an English teacher at my school, he doesn't actually teach me for anything, but we're good friends and i think he might like me. I'll tell you what he does and you guys give a verdict?
He talks to me every day, specially coming to see me to talk to me, he lets me call him by his first name, he has occasionally called me love, and lets me call him all sorts of pet names. He's very friendly and has helped me out a lot in the year or so that i've known him, we hang out out of school sometimes, and I once asked him for a coffee, and he said 'not tonight, but maybe another night' Do you guys think he likes me and what can I do about it? (I'm 18 and in year 13) thanks :smile:

Totally understand the situation you were in, at the moment i'm in the same boat, I'm totally in love with my english teacher, i think it's the passion he puts in to the poems! He's of a similar age to the teacher you mention, and he's single with no children. We get a long really well, he's friendly and kind and asked me to join the english catch up sessions at lunch time which he runs - something i believe he did for an opportunity to hang out with me some more. Once i saw him around town outside of school. This was one of the first times we'd been together outside of school, so in the spur of the moment I suggested a hug, but sadly, he declined. I believe he did this as he couldn't trust himself to hug me because it probably would have lead to more. The sexual chemistry between us is intense. So i would really like to know how things turned out with you so i know how to pursue things with him, did you tell him your feelings? did he feel the same? Please reply i'm so confused, thank you xxxx

Hi, I have a big crush on an English teacher at my school, he doesn't actually teach me for anything, but we're good friends and i think he might like me. I'll tell you what he does and you guys give a verdict?
He talks to me every day, specially coming to see me to talk to me, he lets me call him by his first name, he has occasionally called me love, and lets me call him all sorts of pet names. He's very friendly and has helped me out a lot in the year or so that i've known him, we hang out out of school sometimes, and I once asked him for a coffee, and he said 'not tonight, but maybe another night' Do you guys think he likes me and what can I do about it? (I'm 18 and in year 13) thanks :smile:

Hello, LazLuvsLife

i'm a Chemistry Teacher who has another teacher friend who fancies his student, i don't think any professional teacher would ever go with a student, i think he probably does like you from the sound of it but i think you need to find out for sure, then if you definitely know he fancies you, sit down with him and tell him how you feel, but state that you two can be nothing but friends until you leave school, because even though there is nothing legally wrong, as your 18 (legal adult) it's still wrong according to his teaching contract, so if ever found out he'd most likely lose his teaching license, and i'm assuming that is not what you want to happen.

If you two do end up having relationship, explain to him even though your an adult, he's older and you want to take things at your own pace, don't jump into bed with him just because you like him, do it when you ready because that is what can cause problems in any relationship with an age gap, not just teacher/student relationships, is the younger person, trys to impress the older person by doing what ever they want, this isn't good because it can turn the relationship emotionally abusive, because he may start to manipulate you.

So before i go i want to say, don't jump straight in there, take it at your own pace and the most important thing DO NOT TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE RECIPROCATED - because if they aren't mutual feelings then it can make your friendship awkward and most likely ruin it :smile:

Regards
iTeachChem_07

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending