The Student Room Group

Girls-what do you think of didgeridoo players?

Scroll to see replies

buff stuff :wink: meet at mine later for some didgeridont? :tongue:

EDIT: what part of this was worth neging? people cant take a joke these days! (albeit a bad one but hey!)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 21
I'd **** one just to cross it off the list.
Original post by Hooj
Hmmm...!!

I think you are thinking about it wrongly. You are just thinking I could use my techniques on penises however the skills are very transferable and can be used on vaginas aswell.

Of course I am only speculating about the penis part, I have never done that.

Didgeridoo rocks :biggrin:
Original post by Jellybean91
buff stuff :wink: meet at mine later for some didgeridont? :tongue:

Are you good at playing the didgeridoo? :colondollar:
I can play the digeridoo :ahee:

Bought one when went to Australia, my parents were not impressed at how difficult it was to pack...but it was worth it =D
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I can play the digeridoo :ahee:

Bought one when went to Australia, my parents were not impressed at how difficult it was to pack...but it was worth it =D

How do you get a sound out? I play the flute, and sort of the clarinet, but it must be very different to both of those.....
Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan

How do you get a sound out? I play the flute, and sort of the clarinet, but it must be very different to both of those.....

It's more like the trombone =)
Didgeridoo trains you to orally pleasure males, not females. Play the harmonica instead.
Original post by greeneyedgirl
It's more like the trombone =)

So do you basically blow a raspberry into it? I've got a nice sound out of a french horn and tenor horn before, do you think I might get a sound out of a digeridoo?

So do you basically blow a raspberry into it? I've got a nice sound out of a french horn and tenor horn before, do you think I might get a sound out of a digeridoo?

Basically yeah =D you should be able to get a sound out of it =D

Sort of yeah. It's called circular breathing. Youtube it if you're interested, there's some great tutorials :smile:
Original post by my_username_was_taken
Sort of yeah. It's called circular breathing. Youtube it if you're interested, there's some great tutorials :smile:

Oh right, yes I've heard of circular breathing - flautists use it sometimes. It sounds tremendously difficult though, and I've never actually witnessed anyone doing it. I'd love to hear a Digeridoo Concerto sometime, that would be amazing! I wonder if one has ever been written....
Oh right, yes I've heard of circular breathing - flautists use it sometimes. It sounds tremendously difficult though, and I've never actually witnessed anyone doing it. I'd love to hear a Digeridoo Concerto sometime, that would be amazing! I wonder if one has ever been written....

Here's a video demonstrating it so you can witness it and understand it :biggrin:. I find it very interesting, hopefully you will, or maybe not if you're not as into didgeridoo as me :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqlJMsnRw7M
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by my_username_was_taken
Here's a video demonstrating it so you can witness it and understand it :biggrin:. I find it very interesting, hopefully you will, or maybe not if you're not as into didgeridoo as me :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyERAJrCzCw

It's basically breathing in thrugh your nose while you breathe out through your mouth, isn't it? I read a whole chapter about that by Trevor Wye, a flute expert. I must say it sounded virtually impossible. So can you do it then? If so, how hard did you find learning it? Thanks for the link!
I know many Musicians, some of which do play the Didgeridoo, though I've never seen them do so, so couldn't possibly give an opinion on 'Didgeridoo players' in general :tongue:
However, if it helps @ all, male Musicians are generally more attractive than 'normal guys' :wink: :tongue: lol!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by HumanNature1992
These threads are so annoying, just play whatever you want, dont do it for the approval of girls..have some pride man! :facepalm:

be proud like B.I.G, he played the mic, and if you don't know, now you know, 'member of the black community' :colondollar:.
Original post by rogreg8
be proud like B.I.G, he played the mic, and if you don't know, now you know, 'member of the black community' :colondollar:.

Hehe nice :tongue:
I'd love it if I met someone who could play. I got one for Christmas years ago, and I can only play it a wee bit, so would love someone to teach me! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending