The Student Room Group

How old is too old to have never had a girlfriend.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rzc
don't sweat it. if you want one, go get one, but don't act needy, just stay chilled and confident

Damn! There goes my chance then. I 've just bought a gym membership solely because I know this really cute girl who has just this week started working there. She knows I fancy her loads as well. I do wana work out but the main reason must be because of her. I made a bad 1st impression with her, so gotta get the guns out and show her who's the daddy:tongue:
You are too old when you can stand in the wind and... your pubes don't blow away?
Original post by MilfsSonsFriend

I would say 25 is the absolute max, but you wana get laid by 21/22 max.

:facepalm2:

OP - just don't rush things. Don't listen to what Western society and certain naive individuals say to you.
Reply 23
Damn! There goes my chance then. I 've just bought a gym membership solely because I know this really cute girl who has just this week started working there. She knows I fancy her loads as well. I do wana work out but the main reason must be because of her. I made a bad 1st impression with her, so gotta get the guns out and show her who's the daddy:tongue:

haha naa that's goood man. if it's the only way you're gonna see her, just don't act needy and stuff. and get the balls to talk to her :biggrin: :biggrin:
The longer you go the better. Women take up your time, money and energy and if you date for long enough you'll look 40 by the time you're 25. So thank your lucky stars.
Im 21, male and never had a gf, and i didnt go to an all boys school.

On holiday a fortune teller on holiday approached me on the street and tried to read my palm (she started without asking permission, i would have said no) . She asked about my relationship history and knew my age, when i told her id never had a gf, she said 'you are a gay man?'

Just meant to be a funny true story above, when you get to our age OP people do sometimes think its strange, depends who you ask.

It just never happened for me, i wouldnt even know how to get a gf.
Original post by Rzc
haha naa that's goood man. if it's the only way you're gonna see her, just don't act needy and stuff. and get the balls to talk to her :biggrin: :biggrin:

Is it not too desperate lol? I kind of cringed reading it back, but I don't care cause I know I can't **** up as much as I already have. How should I best approach her. She's really confident and VERY open, so should I just let the guns do the talking before proceeding with the swagger?
Reply 27
Is it not too desperate lol? I kind of cringed reading it back, but I don't care cause I know I can't **** up as much as I already have. How should I best approach her. She's really confident and VERY open, so should I just let the guns do the talking before proceeding with the swagger?

haha as if i am giving dating advice

well just be confident and funny, draw the line between arrogant though. make her want more, don't sweat it, end the conversations before she does.

make it as if you are actually there to work out, not to see her
Original post by Rzc
haha as if i am giving dating advice

well just be confident and funny, draw the line between arrogant though. make her want more, don't sweat it, end the conversations before she does.

make it as if you are actually there to work out, not to see her

I'll try... If she quit's though my work-rate is gonna go down so much lol
Reply 29
I'll try... If she quit's though my work-rate is gonna go down so much lol

haha best get in there now then my son :wink:
Original post by Rzc
haha best get in there now then my son :wink:

Yeh I will- just hope she doesn't get with one of the personal trainers now:mad:
Never.

Currency. Females.

Acquire/Disregard.
Reply 32
Original post by Lack of Creativity
Never.

Currency. Females.

Acquire/Disregard.

Your name couldn't be more appropriate
:birthday: Try not to feel too bad lol
Reply 34
Yeah I'd say 21/22 because you can pass it off as having just been interested in casual stuff, not mature enough for a serious relationship etc etc, but after about 22 I'd be a little wary of a guy who'd never had a girlfriend.
(If you haven't got ANY experience, then you should perhaps think about getting some before getting a girlfriend anyway...)
25-30 :/
Reply 36
96 is the accepted age round these parts.

:ninja:
Reply 37
if you get too old you will miss out on all the young girls.
Reply 38
www.match.com

or

eharmany :P
Reply 39
16 imo
i'd give up if i were you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending