The Student Room Group

Is there anything your parents don't know about you that they really ought to?

Scroll to see replies

Reading all this makes me feel inexperienced!

I've smoked :redface:
I put the cookies in the cookie jar
that I waste time on TSR instead of finishing off my essays.
Original post by ily_em
My mum still thinks my bf sleeps on the floor :teehee:

aww that's so....dunno the word escapes me.

But I mean even if you weren't in a relationship you wouldn't sleep on the floor surely!? Guess if you have a single bed...glad I don't. Not enough room in those.:biggrin:
Original post by joey11223

But I mean even if you weren't in a relationship you wouldn't sleep on the floor surely!? Guess if you have a single bed...glad I don't. Not enough room in those.:biggrin:

More fun that way :wink:
Reply 145
Original post by joey11223

I only have a single bed so it's pretty cosy :sexface:. I just think she'd be happier in ignorance because she's commented in the past that she wouldn't be happy if my brother was having sex and they've been going out for a year now, so I figure the same disapproval would apply to me especially as I've been with my bf for a lot less...
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Many serious things but they are the sort of things that I'm more comfortable telling my best friend than my parents.

well I think pretty much everyone is like that, hence this thread. One or two things a few friends know which my parents don't but they're hardly major in the sense that they need to know.
My mum, not really. She was a bit late with the whole drinking thing but that's about it. My dad on the other hand knows **** all about me and it's not as if I don't see him a lot.
my parents dont know im straight... =/
Original post by ily_em
I only have a single bed so it's pretty cosy :sexface:.

especially in Winter...?:biggrin:
For my own safety, they should know I lie about my whereabouts. So instead of being at a sleepover, I'll be at some party or gig.
I don't tell my parents anything anymore,

Because I got in one little fight and my Mum got scared,
and said "you're moving to your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air,"
I whistled for a cab and when it came near,
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror...
If anything I could say this cab is rare but I thought
Nah forget it
YO HOME, TO BEL-AIR!
That I'm Lord Voldemort in a cunning disguise.....
I skipped a lot of school to go drinking and the reason I was threw up everywhere in school just before my Latin exam was because I had downed monumental amount of Bud not because I was ill.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by M1F2R3
What really happened to my laptop.

I'm glad my parents don't about that in my case. I punched through the screen because I was angry with them. I told them it was under my duvet and I sat on it by accident so they paid for repair.
Reply 155
Original post by 69Crazyfists
I'm glad my parents don't about that in my case. I punched through the screen because I was angry with them. I told them it was under my duvet and I sat on it by accident so they paid for repair.

Mine "overheated"... luckily it was a Toshiba and they are known for overheating! I can't believe I physically attacked a laptop though.
Original post by M1F2R3
Mine "overheated"... luckily it was a Toshiba and they are known for overheating! I can't believe I physically attacked a laptop though.

You're in good company :smile: (Mines Toshiba too and overheats all the bloody time)
Reply 157
Original post by 69Crazyfists
You're in good company :smile: (Mines Toshiba too and overheats all the bloody time)

Is yours still going strong?
Original post by M1F2R3
Is yours still going strong?

Since the screen got replaced, yep. I'm making sure I never 'sit on it' again.
Reply 159
I really don't think there's anything my parents don't know about me.... I am farrr too honest with my parents lol.

Quick Reply

Latest