The Student Room Group

She's going to break up with me :'(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Man up?
Reply 21
Original post by Rooster523

Shirley; I was thinking of the exact same quote.
Reply 22
Seeing as my earlier post won't seem to show up I'm gonna have to forget being anonymous. It's not really things I've said, I just didn't tell her a few things about me that I was embarrassed about, I eventually did, but she said I had been hiding things from her and it had hurt her. So I'm freaking now thinking I've done it again, and to all of you telling me to man up, **** off if you haven't got any good advice.
Reply 23
Original post by Blueman22
Seeing as my earlier post won't seem to show up I'm gonna have to forget being anonymous. It's not really things I've said, I just didn't tell her a few things about me that I was embarrassed about, I eventually did, but she said I had been hiding things from her and it had hurt her. So I'm freaking now thinking I've done it again, and to all of you telling me to man up, **** off if you haven't got any good advice.

That's just silly. You told her. How long have you been together? I imagine it hasn't been years and years, although I could be wrong.

Tell her to get over herself. Keep the flowers and pizza for yourself.
Reply 24
Original post by Potiron
That's just silly. You told her. How long have you been together? I imagine it hasn't been years and years, although I could be wrong.

Tell her to get over herself. Keep the flowers and pizza for yourself.

Been together coming up to a year, the things I was embarrassed about I tried to tell her and she guessed in the end, and she basically said it hurts when she doesn't tell me stuff. :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by My Life
They are 7 sad faces :frown:

Lulz :colondollar:
Been together coming up to a year, the things I was embarrassed about I tried to tell her and she guessed in the end, and she basically said it hurts when she doesn't tell me stuff. :frown:

Well... what didn't you tell her? The seriousness is really all down to that.
Reply 27

grow some, bitch
Reply 28

In the grand scheme of things, nearly a year isn't a huge amount of time. I have no idea what this stuff is, but the important thing is that you trusted her to tell her. And the fact that it took however long shows that it was quite a big deal to you.

Obviously it might hurt a bit, but you told her something that was personal to you, an act that should have furthered your relationship and shown a huge amount of dedication and trust and she's thrown it back in your face.

I can't say **** her though. That's hard. You obviously love her quite a lot. I don't know.
Reply 29
Original post by brokenangel
God your gf is drama queen, i have a favourite quote off my bf "Youll look pretty by your wedding day" ten minutes later i had forgive him. Personnally id give her the day or so peace that she needs then go round big hug and say your sorry, 90% of it is the fact you (men) dont think before you open your mouth!

I like!
Reply 30
Have you tried sitting down and talking with her?
Original post by Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend have been together nearly a year, she really is everything to me, I love her so much and I have never been so happy.

But now over the last few days she has been showing what I believe are warning signs that she will break up with me. I have hurt her (not physically I'm not a complete ****) a few times recently because I've said things I shouldn't have, and I think I have somehow hurt her again now with the way she is acting with me, I don't know what I have done she won't say, she won't even talk to me, won't see me. :frown:

Thing is it's nearly Christmas as well, I've got her loads of presents that were sure to bring a smile to her face and now when she finishes with me I just know that I'm going to be depressed. I haven't got any friends and all I do is work, she is the only and best friend I have got and losing her would destroy me. :frown:

I just know that I'm going to be crying all Christmas and ruining it for everybody else :frown: She is the only thing in my life now and she means absolutely everything to me, I really believe she is the one and we have so much in common, I love her to pieces. She used to love me too but she hasn't told me she loves me some time. :frown: I'm going to be devastated to lose her and I just feel dark days coming ahead for me, truth is I'd rather not even be here than be without this girl :frown: I'd never commit suicide because of the impact it would have on my family, I just don't know how I'm going to get through this. :frown: I've never felt this unhappy before, I just want to be happy like everybody else. :frown:

Right, if you haven't broke up with her yet then don't worry! put all those thoughts to the back of your mind, you got time to repair whatever damage you done, take her out for a meal, treat her well, be a loving boyfriend, but do not go too far.
Reply 32
I can't wait to find out you're actually 15, and this job you speak of is actually just a paper round.
Reply 33
Original post by Kasc
I can't wait to find out you're actually 15, and this job you speak of is actually just a paper round.

I can't wait till' you realise you're wrong.
Reply 34
I'm never wrong.
Reply 35
How old are you?
Dry your eyes mate.
Reply 37
you sound extremely clingy.
I would say give it a day then go round and have a serious talk, but seriously watch what you say.
Original post by Anonymous

Number one, stop being a massive vagina. You have no other friends? You have no outside interests other her, and work? You'r woman is supposed to be A PART OF your life. Not THE ENTIRE thing. God man!

You need to get her attracted to you (again?). Figure out what it was that made her fall in love with you in the first place, and focus on bringing that side of you back.

Make new friends, bring back old ones, find new hobbies - Work on improving yourself, that way you can't loose.

And finally, remember - You live in a world of abundance, my friend. There really is a whole world outside that door, full of women you could love just as much as this one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending