The Student Room Group

Sex STILL hurts

Me and my boyfriend lost our virginities to each other in July and my first time was quite painful...as is my tenth and thirteenth time! During the first few times my boyfriend said he could feel resistance but now he says it doesn't feel like there's any. I'm starting to worry whether its a psychological issue that makes it hurt because before we did it (and for years before) I was always scared that losing it would hurt. Tbh the times I've been really turned on it hasn't hurt as much but these days I don't even get turned on bc if we attempt sex, it hurts and I swiftly get turned off!

What do I do?? Is there something wrong with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Try anal.
Reply 2
Try other alternatives maybe, or use extra lube?
Try anal.
Reply 4
Original post by HumanNature1992
Try anal.

Someone already said that and no! I've heard horror stories!
Original post by Anonymous

Calm down, i was joking
Reply 6
Me and my boyfriend lost our virginities to each other in July and my first time was quite painful...as is my tenth and thirteenth time! During the first few times my boyfriend said he could feel resistance but now he says it doesn't feel like there's any. I'm starting to worry whether its a psychological issue that makes it hurt because before we did it (and for years before) I was always scared that losing it would hurt. Tbh the times I've been really turned on it hasn't hurt as much but these days I don't even get turned on bc if we attempt sex, it hurts and I swiftly get turned off!

If it doesn't hurt when you're turned on, then your solution's simple - make sure he knows exactly what turns you on, and what does it best for you. If you're not turned on, you're not 'naturally lubed', and so it's bound to hurt!
Reply 7
Are you sure he actually penetrated you? :confused:
Reply 8
Original post by DarkWhite
If it doesn't hurt when you're turned on, then your solution's simple - make sure he knows exactly what turns you on, and what does it best for you. If you're not turned on, you're not 'naturally lubed', and so it's bound to hurt!

yeah but even then it hurts still and the boat still cannot enter all the way into the canal, shall we say.

You've been listening to the wrong people then...

LOL I joke.. :ninja:
Well if you're not turned on, then obviously your vagina will be more tight, making it hurt more. That's why foreplay is important; to arouse the woman and make it less painful for them. Or if you don't like foreplay, just use lube and make him go in slowly.
I had this problem for the first 2 years of my relationship - eventually we stopped using condoms and the pain significantly reduced. I'm not sure why, I'm not allergic to latex and we used extra lube but yeah thats what worked for me. If not, go to the doctor.
Reply 12
Original post by Ascendansy
Are you sure he actually penetrated you? :confused:

Oh, the potential for fail.
Reply 13
yeah but even then it hurts still and the boat still cannot enter all the way into the canal, shall we say.

How about a good long foreplay sesh beforehand and then when you feel definitely ready try again.

Good luck, definitely wasn't comfortable first few times for me too
More foreplay and some lube and you should be aight.

i not going to suggest anal like some guys here. Have you tried relaxing more and foreplay? being worried and tense can make sex painful last i heard, if you loosen up and relax, have a glass of wine. If it still hurts then there might be a problem that your boyfriend is doing it very wrong indeed
Use lube and try to relax, not think about whether it'll hurt or not, sex with my last boyfriend rarely hurt. My current however kills most times, he is, hmm rather large.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
There's nothing wrong with you, don't worry =]
It could be that b/c you're expecting it to hurt you're getting tense beforehand which makes it v uncomfortable. Try asking your boyfriend to take his time during foreplay so you're defo in the mood and relaxed, take it slow and make sure you don't tense 'down there'.
Lots of lube

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending