The Student Room Group

How would you spend £1500?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Blutarsky
If you were given £1500 and you weren't going to university, what would you do with it?

For the purposes of this, we'll pretend that charities have stopped asking for donations :wink:

EDIT: Assume also that you don't need to save any money :smile:

save it, use it wisely. don't go on a spending spree as it wouldn't last long
If you were given £1500 and you weren't going to university, what would you do with it?

For the purposes of this, we'll pretend that charities have stopped asking for donations :wink:

EDIT: Assume also that you don't need to save any money :smile:

£1500
Take my friends to a nice meal at a restaurant -- £2000

£1300
Buy some nice shoes and clothes -- £500

£800
Donate some money to charity -- £100

£700
Buy a new phone -- £450

£250
Buy a bike -- £150

£100
Use the rest + already existing money to buy a new laptop -- £100 (+ ~ £600)

£0
Reply 102
Original post by Tootles
Explain the failure?

Being pedantic. Not funny, just terribly uncool and will stand only to make you unpopular.
Reply 103
Being pedantic. Not funny, just terribly uncool and will stand only to make you unpopular.

Hah hah, you're the one being pedantic. I just apply logic wherever I am. You asked a question, and I gave an answer that represented the reasoning that I was capable of. Why is that a problem for you? How many others' answers have you said are pedantic 'smart ass fails?'
Treat myself to a ipod / iphone on contract,
Buy a bow
Spend a bit of time travelling
Save it.
Reply 105
I'd buy a proper double bass to play in the jazz band, the ones they have at school are awful and falling apart
Plus I could actually practise at home
On your own? :s-smilie:

Yeah, alot of travellers do and meet people on their journeys. My friend is doing it at the moment. I'd consider going in a pair though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending