The Student Room Group

Race relationships

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Sure I prefer the 400m and my girlfriend is pakistani.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.

my boyfriend is asian, and i'm white and i think he is the most attractive person i have ever met, so don't generalise :biggrin:
the reason white gIrls dont go for oriental guys is because they all look like this; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PFYc2PhROzo/R1QDkbeECTI/AAAAAAAAAGc/Fviw0b8VVzM/s1600-R/Hiro+Nakamura-2.jpg
Original post by Zweihander
the reason white gIrls dont go for oriental guys is because they all look like this; http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PFYc2PhROzo/R1QDkbeECTI/AAAAAAAAAGc/Fviw0b8VVzM/s1600-R/Hiro+Nakamura-2.jpg

white girls do go for asian boys.
Reply 44
Original post by ashleighwhitehouse
my boyfriend is asian, and i'm white and i think he is the most attractive person i have ever met, so don't generalise :biggrin:

But Asian is not Oriental :hmmm:. Not be UK definition anyway.
Reply 45
I can't get over it unless one of these start happening:

1) I manage to hook up with a white girl who I like.

2) I start seeing Oriental guy-white girl couples.

3) I meet a white girl who finds Oriental guys attractive (doesn't have to be me in particular).

But seeing as how white girls never go for Oriental guys, these wont happen :sad:.

Why do you think it is that white women don't usually go for Oriental guys? you keep making this statement, do you think its something to do with Physique? Mentality?, What? There are surely oriental and white couples out there.

although i have to say that asians/orientals do look freakishly similar and i have trouble distinguishing one face from another. Though this is a good thing if some white women like the asian type of face, they are spoilt for choice :smile:.
(edited 13 years ago)
But Asian is not Oriental :hmmm:. Not be UK definition anyway.

Grow some balls dude. Its not a race thing, its a looks and personality thing. There are loads of Orientals out there who get with girls of every race. God damn Megan Fox has a massive crush on Rain (Korean singer). MEGAN FOX.

I'm Chinese and have no trouble with the ladies, so stop moaning and get your act together.
If you always go out with a mentality of no one is attracted to me, guess what it will probably reflect in you attitude and drive people away.
Reply 47
Original post by Buxtons
Why do you think it is that white women don't usually go for Oriental guys? you keep making this statement, do you think its something to do with Physique? Mentality?, What? There are surely oriental and white couples out there.

although i have to say that asians/orientals do look freakishly similar and i have trouble distinguishing one face from another. Though this is a good thing if some white women like the asian type of face, they are spoilt for choice :smile:.

Yes but it is always an Oriental girl with a white guy. Never an Oriental guy with a white girl. It is because white girls don't find Oriental guys attractive so they obviously wont go for us :cry2:.
Yes but it is always an Oriental girl with a white guy. Never an Oriental guy with a white girl. It is because white girls don't find Oriental guys attractive so they obviously wont go for us :cry2:.

My best friend dated a white girl before ... he's Chinese. Please get over yourself, this is getting boring.

Mr Smurf, please stop pretending to be another race. It ain't fooling anyone!
Yeah, he's clearly blue.
Original post by drpetergriffin
...There are loads of Orientals out there who get with girls of every race. God damn Megan Fox has a massive crush on Rain (Korean singer). MEGAN FOX...

Mr Smurf is highly likely to be pretending to be East Asian. Anyway Kim Tae Hee [Korean celeb] is way better than Megan Fox.
Reply 52
OP, try the whole spectrum before you decide (Y)
Original post by CityOfMyHeart

Problems usually start to arise once marriage and tingz get involved.

Surely marriage is the whole point?
Reply 54
Original post by Mastermind007
My best friend dated a white girl before ... he's Chinese. Please get over yourself, this is getting boring.

Yes and my best friend can fly :rolleyes:.

Seriously though, I don't believe you because it took you SO LONG to tell me that. Why not mention it before when you first saw me upset about this subject? You're obviously just trying to cheer me up. It is basic psychology really. But honestly, giving someone false hope isn't good. I really like white girls but they never go for Oriental guys :sad:.
Original post by Dagnabbit
Surely marriage is the whole point?

Ideally, but I don't know a 14/15 year old going into a relationship with the view to getting married after it.
Yes and my best friend can fly :rolleyes:.

Seriously though, I don't believe you because it took you SO LONG to tell me that. Why not mention it before when you first saw me upset about this subject? You're obviously just trying to cheer me up. It is basic psychology really. But honestly, giving someone false hope isn't good. I really like white girls but they never go for Oriental guys :sad:.

Actually I haven't really been on TSR since I started Uni, this guy I met in person first at Uni and now we're really close...so yeah, that's why I didn't tell you about something that wasn't there.

haha I might show him this for laughs.

PS. Why are you comparing dating a white girl to erm...flying. That truly IS hilarious.
This thread is too funny, keep it up guys :cookie:
Reply 58
Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.

That's because girls love the cock and orientals (stereotypically) are pretty pathetic in that department, hence why you guys wont attract girls a lot.
Reply 59
Original post by Mastermind007
Actually I haven't really been on TSR since I started Uni, this guy I met in person first at Uni and now we're really close...so yeah, that's why I didn't tell you about something that wasn't there.

haha I might show him this for laughs.

PS. Why are you comparing dating a white girl to erm...flying. That truly IS hilarious.

3-4 months and already best friends? :holmes:.

It is not hilarious. It is sad since the chances of a white girl finding Oriental guys attractive is equivalent to a coin landing on its side after flipping it :sad:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending