The Student Room Group

Models at uni

hey this is just a space for models who are applying or at uni to discuss views compare notes and generally chat :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you mean like...models as in...tall and skinny and beautiful? ...yeh thatd be me!

Spoiler

i'm applying to uni...i'm a photoshoot model :biggrin:
Why would models be any different to "normal" students? Lol
Reply 4
Original post by Holly Hiskey

dunno I get what you mean tho..

In my head there's nothing sexier than mary katherine gallagher:

*tear*...I just feel..so identified
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Holly Hiskey

Ummm well, in a way we are normal but we just have much busier lives you know: shoots, work outs... it gets hectic so i just thought we shud get to know each other before uni :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Babycakes Barbie
i'm applying to uni...i'm a photoshoot model :biggrin:

hey! which side of modelling do you do, catalogue or fashion? where are you applying xx
Why hello ladies :ahee:
Reply 8
Are you serious?!?

You just sound like a conceited internet whore.
Original post by tablelamp
hey! which side of modelling do you do, catalogue or fashion? where are you applying xx

fashion how about u?
Reply 10
*Sighs*

You should probably start a thread about where all the rich old men live too...
Reply 11
How about a model student? :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 12
Original post by tablelamp
Ummm well, in a way we are normal but we just have much busier lives you know: shoots, work outs... it gets hectic so i just thought we shud get to know each other before uni :smile:

And the thousands of people who have jobs/kids/whatever whilst at uni don't also have busy, hectic lives?
Reply 13
Pics or gtfo.
Reply 14
make it mandatory that all these 'models' post pictures of themselves nearly nude before they can join the thread.
Reply 15
I used to do modelling for a water sports brand, that was before I started uni though.
I was a fully paid model, represented by an agency until I decided to quit when I got into university. And as somebody who went through the entire modelling shtick, can I just say that it's really presumptuous of you to think that because we have roll calls, training sessions and shoots, it means we have a harder life. What about those doing hard manual labor? Those who have to work every day on their feet after a long day of classes sometimes, in comparison to our few days a week? A lot easier than sitting in make up for three hours, I personally feel. I'm not trying to be bitchy, but please don't give us a bad name and please rethink what you said.
Reply 17
Hey this is a thread for all the shallow materialistic people at uni where we can put ourselves above others while laughing and looking down upon the uglies! :smile:

:facepalm:
I'm an underwear model.
Reply 19
hey guys im not sure what people are getting angry about! like this isnt a place to be horrible its just a place where people who have something in common can get together! im not taking anything away from manual labour workers or trying to say models work harder than other people its just like a common ground thread... calm down! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending