The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That was a great win for Wednesday, also some good wins for Leicester against Doncaster, Barnsley beating Sheffield United. And QPR'S unbeaten run came to an end last night against Watford.
Southampton 0-2 Brentford

:coma:

what a result. five away wins in a row.
Leeds are going up going up Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds are going up na na na na anananana
**** Leeds
Reply 5584
Original post by Jangrafess
Southampton 0-2 Brentford

:coma:

what a result. five away wins in a row.

h8 u 4 lyf
Reply 5585
Our defence is awful and has been poor all season. Even so, the whole team's second half performance yesterday was completely unacceptable. It needs sorting out.
Oh dear, we are going to be managerless by tomorrow afternoon it seems. Speed is going to take the Wales job. :frown:
Original post by ipswichblade
Oh dear, we are going to be managerless by tomorrow afternoon it seems. Speed is going to take the Wales job. :frown:

He hasn't exactly set the world alight with you, mind. I'm surprised he's being offered the Wales job, with only 18 games managerial experience. I'm not sure he was at all a fantastic manager, and it could be a blessing in disguise, depending on the available candidates.
I personally think Sheffield Wednesday's support is much better than Leeds. I've heard that Dean Saunders will be the next Sheffield United manager a former Villa legend.
Original post by simontinsley
He hasn't exactly set the world alight with you, mind. I'm surprised he's being offered the Wales job, with only 18 games managerial experience. I'm not sure he was at all a fantastic manager, and it could be a blessing in disguise, depending on the available candidates.

Wrong time for managing us it was, to be fair to him. Hope he does well with Wales.
The names going around are interesting!
Phil Brown is favourite at the moment, either him or Dean Saunders!
Original post by Rock Fan
I personally think Sheffield Wednesday's support is much better than Leeds. I've heard that Dean Saunders will be the next Sheffield United manager a former Villa legend.

Interesting. Hope we make an appointment asap.
Original post by ipswichblade
Interesting. Hope we make an appointment asap.

Anyone has gotta be better than the last two managers you had
Anyone has gotta be better than the last two managers you had

Depends if they are given time! Speed would have been if Wales hadn't wanted him - he may well become a good manager eventually.
We can't afford some that have been mentioned so gotta be realistic!
Graeme Souness will be new manager, you heard it here first.
I really hope it's not Wilder. We still need him here, he's good.
Original post by OxfordGoBrach
I really hope it's not Wilder. We still need him here, he's good.

I am sure he will want to learn his trade more at Oxford first.
I am sure he will want to learn his trade more at Oxford first.

Yeah, I think he thinks there's still a lot to do at Oxford and that generally settling in the league ready for a future push will be a step in the right direction this year. But he has said before that managing the Blades is eventually what he wants to do, as a fan and former player of the team.
Reply 5597
Im a massive Reading fan!! could really do with a reknowned goalscorer, Longy, Hunty and Churchy seem to be struggling with 5 draws in the last 5.... however Brian MacDermott is a fantastic manager who im sure will come up with the goods in January...

C'mon you royals!!!
Bristol Rovers v Exeter start delayed due to the netting in the goal not being secure
Graeme Souness will be new manager, you heard it here first.

No, please no. :frown:

Latest