The Student Room Group

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Casshern1456

Fact is I meant He could dissuade her from seeing him or moving away so he can't contact her. Not first thought I know I'll saw his balls off. No.

Really, you didn't post this then? -

Casshern1456
You can't solve the problem in the long run though, if a older man hits on your daughter you can't solve the problem by moving away cause why should you?

Or this:

Casshern1456
If I were the father I may have done the same.
It sends out the message to your daughter if you want to find someone let it be your own age not some old-perv.

It's fine to realise that you're in the wrong. Don't worry.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Kaykiie
Really, you didn't post this then? -

Or this:

It's fine to realise that you're in the wrong. Don't worry.

Yeah So.:rolleyes:
I'm against using violence to settle matters. What do you want.
Reply 62
I bet the guy who castrated him said "Thank you for ball your help. You won't be needing these anymore"

:getmecoat:
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.

What 57? He's got a good decade or two in him yet.

Plus, according to the Daily Mail, men with young wives live longer.

If I ever go after a man's inheritance, I'll make sure they're terminally ill with a swiftly degenerative disease.
Reply 64

Yeah So.:rolleyes:
I'm against using violence to settle matters. What do you want.

Nothing, at first I commented that he wasn't a paedophile which is what you called him. In that comment I said that cutting off his balls was wrong and you said "I didn't say it was right" but earlier in the thread you implied that it was..

I'm not looking to make an issue, just pointing out that you contradicted yourself. Try to keep to one argument in order to keep yourself from being confused about what you've said.
I don't think I'd have the balls to do that.
If my curtains weren't open at this moment in time my hand would instinctively be cupped over my nether region.
Reply 67
Original post by thecdon

Original post by thecdon
I bet the guy who castrated him said "Thank you for ball your help. You won't be needing these anymore"

:getmecoat:

Good effort.. :p:
Original post by Kaykiie
Nothing, at first I commented that he wasn't a paedophile which is what you called him. In that comment I said that cutting off his balls was wrong and you said "I didn't say it was right" but earlier in the thread you implied that it was..

I'm not looking to make an issue, just pointing out that you contradicted yourself. Try to keep to one argument in order to keep yourself from being confused about what you've said.

That's okay I'll forgive you.
hmm....thanks for going through my post individually to gather your evidence you horny girl.

:jiggy:
Reply 69
The 57 year old deserved it in my opinion for being such a sicko.
Reply 70
OP says that it must have "hurt badly"

*checks gender of OP*

I lol'd.
Reply 71
OMG WTF?

Seriously, similar sort of reaction to '2 girls 1 cup'... Yeesh!
Reply 72

That's okay I'll forgive you.
hmm....thanks for going through my post individually to gather your evidence you horny girl.

:jiggy:

Don't remember apologising, but if you need to make a witty retort in order to save face far be it for me to ruin that for you...
Original post by Kaykiie
Don't remember apologising, but if you need to make a witty retort in order to save face far be it for me to ruin that for you...

Nah. let's just leave the issue with mutual respect for each other.:cool:
Reply 74

Nah. let's just leave the issue with mutual respect for each other.:cool:

:hmmm:

Fine by me
Bit of a psycho thing to do. Beating him up, sure, mutilating him for life, not so much. Maybe he should have tried talking to his daughter before going nuts with a bread knife.
Reply 76
May I point out that many of you are blindly supporting the psychopathic violence of an immigrant factory worker? This crime could very easily have been murder, as the groin is a lethal target area that causes death from blood loss very quickly.

Also, do any of you ever expect to reach the age of 57 yourselves? If no, why not? Perhaps the NHS will be whittled down too much to give you blood pressure drugs by then, or you would have killed yourself by smoking? If not, then do any of you guys think you will be any less attracted to 17 year old girls at that age? That's the age of hot sweetness for all chicks, and even if you're fully impotent (which is unlikely), because of your masculine brain you will always want to plug a 17 year old. So if one day a 17 year old offers herself to you when you're in your 50s (and who knows, maybe you bought a Porsche specifically to attract them) will you turn her down? Really?? Sorry but if you say 'yes' I will think you're lying.
Reply 77
Original post by lynds81
And if you are one then don't get caught!! :tongue:

Or if you do get caught, have something to back up your pervy behaviour...... Like a gun.
Reply 78
He should be paid to deal with pedo's
Reply 79
most people are still living in the middle age, he was one of them. not for wanting to protect his daughter but for the cruel violence :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending