The Student Room Group

been alone with someone who you usally are in a group with?

when you are normally with a person in a group, have you ever been left alone with them?
edit (because some of misunderstandings): your in a group of friends with someone you rarely talk to and dont see alone, then everyone else goes away for some reason and its just you and them

how awkward was it?
what happened?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
Er?.... Why don't you just say what you are trying to get at...
Reply 2
it was crrrazaayyy :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Huskaris
Er?.... Why don't you just say what you are trying to get at...

its not me (right now), it was just on tv and was wondering whos there
Reply 4
Oh right.. Well most of the girls that have been gracious enough to allow me to have ladies and gentlemen with them are under this scenario.

Suppose it depends how you meet your lovers and stuff. Like in a club or as a group of friends, where new people are introduced every now and then...
Reply 5
This never happens, you're ****ing with us.
Reply 6
Oooh...yeah, it's very awkward...hate it when that happens.
Reply 7
This is probably when many rapes happen
Reply 8
I kinda get it.. there's some people that I'm only ever with in a group and when everyone else leaves i feel I have to talk more to make sure there isn't an awkward silence :p:

With most people I'm fine though :smile:
I shagged her.
Reply 10
Original post by aliii
I kinda get it.. there's some people that I'm only ever with in a group and when everyone else leaves i feel I have to talk more to make sure there isn't an awkward silence :p:

Its worse when the silence hits
Yeah we were left at my house with just this girl, I have two options: sleep with her or .....

I chose the second option, we played monopoly till the early hours of the morning

Good times ;D
Reply 12
Original post by DOA
when you are normally with a person in a group, have you ever been left alone with them?

how awkward was it?
what happened?

Usually its very awkward if they are just someone in the group you rarely talk to.... you just have to try to drum up some conversation... if not then just run away screaming(it works)
Depends on the person, If they're the quiet type it might be a little awkward, I break long silences with really random stuff so if they're not very open minded it might not work out. In fact this happened today, a girl I'm normally in a group with as we were the only ones interested in a non-compulsory Uni biology practical(which was awesome tbh). Plenty of small talk though and she seems quite a happy person. Not so sure about the bus on the way back as I only had 5 hrs sleep the night before and was shattered so I just put my hoody on her lap and went to sleep on it....I do like sleep.:redface:
Original post by Nick1sHere
Yeah we were left at my house with just this girl, I have two options: sleep with her or .....

I chose the second option, we played monopoly till the early hours of the morning

Good times ;D

Hahaha I imagined a scenario like this...

Her: Damn it noo!

You: Well well well you've landed on Mayfair...you owe me yet more rent, not going very well for you is it haha.

Her: Urm...I've not got enough money left...

You: Oh dear...lucky for you I accept.... other methods of payment.:sexface:
Yes, it's awkward.
I avoid eye contact just in case . :p:
It's hard for me to make the talking first
Reply 16
I smack em with a brick most times.

Or ask if they saw eastenders last night, one of the two really.
Reply 17
Original post by aliii

thanks for getting though I dont know what else people are reading based on some comments here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending