The Student Room Group

How often do girls maturbate??? BE HONEST!!!

Scroll to see replies

Almost every night. Or, when I'm home from uni as I am now or just really horny, like two or three times a day. No joke, my hormones have gone crazy in the last few months.
Original post by ViralRiver
Light Dependant Resistors?..:eek:

WIN! :biggrin:

Who said physics wasn't sexy :wink:
Original post by Jedi_Pimp
Having been with 19 girls since starting Sec. School and achieving an A in English I think it qualifies me to answer this thread adequately.
If i was bothered with my spelling I would have simply right clicked and auto corrected it.

...no, not really. soz.
Never.
Reply 44
A lady never tells.
I think the OP was called out on the 2nd post. Unless I missed it, OP has yet to respond to any of the accusations? :biggrin:
1-3 times a day.

Sometimes less. Sometimes more. Usually around that. Sometimes I get scared I'll get too sore though, so I've been sticking to once (or twice) a day lately.
In a LDR.
Reply 47
Original post by Vampress
Definitely this...it's probably a schedule on the other hand for guys though right? :teehee:

I'd assume that's how they know how many times a week they do it :dontknow::rofl:
Awww, teenagers with their sexual frustration and internet forums. A laugh a day.
Reply 49
Original post by will_southway
Girls honestly how often do you masterbate????

well this is my 5th time today over you OP :sexface:
i had the op yesterday :yes:
Reply 50
Having been with 19 girls since starting Sec. School and achieving an A in English I think it qualifies me to answer this thread adequately.
If i was bothered with my spelling I would have simply right clicked and auto corrected it.

haha this is the saddest thing iv ever read..if either of them are true then im the ****ing queen mate lol
Maybe once every three months or so.

But I orgasm more often, because when I'm very relaxed I orgasm in my (half-)sleep without doing anything. :biggrin:
Reply 52

Lad.
Reply 53
Original post by SomethingWicked
WIN! :biggrin:

Who said physics wasn't sexy :wink:

You're right.
In fact, I get really turned on by Physics..... It gives me a hadron.
I'd say 7-10 times/week, but then again I'm single right now. When I had a boyfriend it was more like once or twice a week.
Original post by Huskaris
You're right.
In fact, I get really turned on by Physics..... It gives me a hadron.

Is it large?
Maybe once every three days on average?
I think it varies a lot though. I know some who claim to never do it and some who claim to do it several times a day :s-smilie:.
Almost every night before i go to sleep
Original post by Anonymous
I'd say 7-10 times/week, but then again I'm single right now. When I had a boyfriend it was more like once or twice a week.
I have a boyfriend. I do it more than when i was single.
Reply 59
Couple of times a month.

Quick Reply

Latest