Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Spoiler

Spoiler

The reason they've never posted

1) Unaware of this thread's existence
2) Lack of Mass PM
3) Inactive/deadweight from the Review society.

I blame the system. There should be a automated message system and there should be Mass PM.

I was speaking generally. Anything that attracts a lot of members will usually have a core few who are really active and the vast majority playing almost no part. Size isn't necessarily a good measure of success.
Original post by Phalanges

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
A shock or twist, in my book at least, would be something unexpected. Perhaps something which has had clues embedded within the film in the lead up to the reveal. Not something which is guessed at the start or has become a sort of 'cliche' within society.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Are there any similar films? Not plot wise but message/presentation wise?
To whoever decided to create a new account and leave a message on my wall catfish-stylee, I admit I laughed. :p:

Spoiler

Spoiler

They did it on secretmessages' profile too.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=159054

:afraid:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by cambo211

Spoiler

Spoiler

big-boss-91
X

Welcome! :h:
so what you guys think of INCEPTION?
Original post by big-boss-91
so what you guys think of INCEPTION?

Sorry for the second quote.

We've discussed it a lot in here. :biggrin: It's a good film, some say it is overrated, some say it is lacking but I think, as a whole package, I walked away pretty satisfied with it. It did meet my expectations and I look forward to any other ideas Nolan wants to explore as possible films. Almost have the urge to perform inception on him to get him to make one about time travel. Nolan + time travel = :awesome:

What was your interpretation of the ending?

Spoiler

Thought you'd like that :p:
Original post by cambo211
Thought you'd like that :p:

Reminded me of the time where two members deleted their posts and the whole thread started copying them by deleting any posts they made - communicating through the "Reason for deleting" boxes. :rofl:

EDIT: Think Madjack was there. :holmes:
Sorry for the second quote.

We've discussed it a lot in here. :biggrin: It's a good film, some say it is overrated, some say it is lacking but I think, as a whole package, I walked away pretty satisfied with it. It did meet my expectations and I look forward to any other ideas Nolan wants to explore as possible films. Almost have the urge to perform inception on him to get him to make one about time travel. Nolan + time travel = :awesome:

What was your interpretation of the ending?

I think Nolan left INCEPTION open ended so sequels are a big possibility. I think Cobb is still in reality because in dreams, the totems don't wobble out of control, it spins perfectly forever and it wobbled so reality.

let just wait for Nolan to put Batman 3 out of the way and hope he creates a new original exciting story!
I think Nolan left INCEPTION open ended so sequels are a big possibility. I think Cobb is still in reality because in dreams, the totems don't wobble out of control, it spins perfectly forever and it wobbled so reality.

let just wait for Nolan to put Batman 3 out of the way and hope he creates a new original exciting story!

I hope he left it open for interpretation rather than sequels. No sequels please. One off, unique films are great and that's how they are remembered. :puppyeyes:

But if he was in a dream, he would have made that rule about the totems. :iiam:

Agreed. :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
I hope he left it open for interpretation rather than sequels. No sequels please. One off, unique films are great and that's how they are remembered. :puppyeyes:

But if he was in a dream, he would have made that rule about the totems. :iiam:

Agreed. :biggrin:

plus during a interview with nolan about inception, he said its not a dream! haha.
its better to leave things open, Inception is one film that should never have sequels. Its a perfect film.

Avatar however is having a sequel in order to make money. Avatar 2 is going to be based underwater on the same planet of Pandora
plus during a interview with nolan about inception, he said its not a dream! haha.
its better to leave things open, Inception is one film that should never have sequels. Its a perfect film.

Avatar however is having a sequel in order to make money. Avatar 2 is going to be based underwater on the same planet of Pandora

He did? What interview was this? :shifty: The ones I have read, he has always said it is up to the viewer and I've never seen him give a definite answer.

Avatar 2 and 3 are still a way off as they make the technology 'future proof'. Think he [Cameron] is going to work on Cleopatra 'till then and then shoot Avatar 2 and 3 back to back.
(edited 13 years ago)
He did? What interview was this? :shifty: The ones I have read, he has always said it is up to the viewer and I've never seen him give a definite answer.

Avatar 2 and 3 are still a way off as they make the technology 'future proof'. Think he [Cameron] is going to work on Cleopatra 'till then and then shoot Avatar 2 and 3 back to back.

Empire Magazine.

James cameron said the the principle filming will begin in 2012 and Avatar 2 will be separate from avatar 3 which will be based elsewhere in the galaxy

Latest