The Student Room Group

Why can't all races just be happy together?

So we can hold hands and eat cakes with rainbows and unicorns on it and sing songs :smile:

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
And do a bit of Morris Dancing
:flower2:
Original post by Pheylan

You just beat me to it :frown:
Original post by Pheylan

Spoiler

Unfortunately I have ran out of positive rep for today, but mean girls quote is win
Reply 4
Because people are knobs.
Original post by SoaringStar
So we can hold hands and eat cakes with rainbows and unicorns on it and sing songs :smile:

:biggrin:

and skip through a meadow, dont forget the skipping :party:
I dont even notice skin colour. It depends on how a person is imo.
Original post by BambieWambie
I dont even notice skin colour. It depends on how a person is imo.

Why not? Are you colour blind? I often don't see black people when it is dark. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a fact of life.
There is no reason why people of different races can't live and get along together in harmony.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Peace.
Original post by Pheylan

Sig. Need sauce nao.
Reply 10
They can.

It's just that you get that small minority of s**stirrers in all groupings who have to try to ruin it for everyone else.
Original post by bluebell100
There is no reason why people of different races can't live and get along together in harmony.

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action." - Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Peace.

Cool story bro.
Reply 12
Original post by dnumberwang
Unfortunately I have ran out of positive rep for today, but mean girls quote is win

It was nice of you to delete your first (stupid) post. :yy: :wink:
Original post by EskimoJo
It was nice of you to delete your first (stupid) post. :yy: :wink:

I do that a lot
Cultural differences. If you've been living in a remote rural village with a population of 200 all your life, then you get an influx of people from another country who act differently to you, speak a different language to you, eat different food, celebrate different holidays... people get really angry.

In an ideal world, everyone would get along and live in harmony, baking pies and riding unicorns down rainbows and holding hands in a big circle... but in reality, people are racist and xenophobic - everyone is to some extent.
Original post by TheRealDarthVader
Why not? Are you colour blind? I often don't see black people when it is dark. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a fact of life.

Are you some sort of dumb ****? Im trying to say skin colour isn't important you worthless troll
Original post by BambieWambie
Are you some sort of dumb ****? Im trying to say skin colour isn't important you worthless troll

O rly?
Reply 17

Stupid post. I'm sure he meant he doesn't care what skin colour you are and it's all about the personality, in that sense....
Reply 18

Now this is something I've been talking to someone at college about. He's a Zulu, so we've had a lot of very interesting conversations about the things he's done in Africa, and the adventures he's had here.

One of the things I've said for a while is that we are all different. Black Africans are different to English. English are different to Greeks. Greeks are different to Inuits. In some cases, there might even be great enough genetic differences and long enough periods of independent evolution to warrant thinking of some races as different species to one another.

But that isn't a bad thing. What I've said is that people are different, and he have to embrace that as a fact (not hide it behind an hypocritical veil of political correctness) before we can truly accept one another, because, different species or not, we are all people.
Reply 19
In b4 everyone blames the white man. Even though it's us who keep your lot in place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending