The Student Room Group

How many people here have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
People who I fancy don't fancy me back. :frown:
Original post by loonyplatypus
:rofl: Judging from the sig and the username, I doubt you're my type. But thanks anyway :p:

What bout me:sexface:

:jiggy:
Reply 42
Original post by Meghaan
maybe it's because your names bj?

No, that's great, if you introduce yourself as BJ all they can think about is sucking your cock :sadnod: or some other guys :frown:
Original post by concubine
I really can't be bothered any more, but I'd definitely win. I think I like you though. You like me. It's all good, girlfriend.

I would win hands down. I forgot to mention that I can recite all 50 American states in alphabetical order, own a book of Doctor Who shooting scripts, and make references to Pixar films at least 5 times a day.

And I'm not your girlfriend :p:
Original post by Casshern1456
What bout me:sexface:

:jiggy:

Interests
Maths and Chemistry
Reading
TV
Writing
Girls
Hanging out with friends
Going to the movies
Listening to music
Football
Rugby

Video Games
The Olympic games

:no:
Original post by Escriba
Me. I'm waiting for my fiance to come riding along on his white horse with a large broom so that he can sweep me off of my feet. However if I could and actually wanted to get a boyfriend, I dare say I could have just about anyone. :tongue:

Coz that's how I roll.

well then you go gurl! :wink:
Reply 46
I would win hands down. I forgot to mention that I can recite all 50 American states in alphabetical order, own a book of Doctor Who shooting scripts, and make references to Pixar films at least 5 times a day.

You're like some kind of hipster nerd. "I used to spend at least 10 hours a day playing pacman before that became like waay to mainstream".

So they're fusing...

Gf/Bf doesn't have to be a mutual thing.
Reply 47
Nope, never had one, and I do put myself out there and tell guys when I like them.... but they've never liked me back :frown: and I wouldn't say I'm either good or bad looking, average more like so it's not due to anything with looks.
However, with the university leavers returning shortly, that might change if I can work up the nerve to talk this guy about it... Hmmm probably not :frown:
Interests
Maths and Chemistry
Reading
TV
Writing
Girls
Hanging out with friends
Going to the movies
Listening to music
Football
Rugby

Video Games
The Olympic games

:no:

What?!?!

that's so unfair:sad:

.:eek:
Original post by bj_945
You're like some kind of hipster nerd. "I used to spend at least 10 hours a day playing pacman before that became like waay to mainstream".

So they're fusing...

Gf/Bf doesn't have to be a mutual thing.

I just meant that Star Wars barely counts as nerdy any more because so many people are into it :p:

And it does in order to become a Facebook relationship status change, and everyone knows that's what's most important :wink:

LOL this is thread is becoming a completely different competition and you are being pimped out from what it seems like :K:

I'm on ur side though :tongue: haha doctorwhonerds ftw!
Original post by MizzCupcakes
LOL this is thread is becoming a completely different competition and you are being pimped out from what it seems like :K:

I'm on ur side though :tongue: haha doctorwhonerds ftw!

I know, my quote list is going insane! xD

Rose or Martha? :biggrin:
why no boyfriend? I'm not blonde, and that seems to be the criteria for most of the boys at my college.

the ones i like also have a nasty tendancy to have a gf already.

atm, i'm not that bothered.
What?!?!

that's so unfair:sad:

.:eek:

Can't help it, I'm picky :p:
I've never had a girlfriend :biggrin:
Reply 55
I've never had a PROPER girlfriend (I say proper because I've had a fair few **** buddies that lasted like a few weeks, but no relationship that I'd tell any family, etc about).

My excuse is that I spend all my money on drugs and getting wasted. Girls like blokes who are sensible, rich, good looking. Although I get sexy stares quite often, I lack the rich & sensible bit.

Basically I'm a druggie wasteman and I ****ing love it, and when I stop loving it, I will get myself a GF.

Having said that, I would like a girlfriend now..... Choices!
Can't help it, I'm picky :p:

Oh I see I'm too outgoing for you:sad:

THE INTERNET
The Killers
Disneyworld
The Sims 2

"Hi. I'm Katy. I'm 18, female, and one of the biggest nerds you will ever meet."

:noway:
i've never.

probably because i go on here all the time :colondollar:
Oh I see I'm too outgoing for you:sad:

THE INTERNET
The Killers
Disneyworld
The Sims 2

"Hi. I'm Katy. I'm 18, female, and one of the biggest nerds you will ever meet."

:noway:

:cry2:

I am so hurt.

:p:
Reply 59
I also quite often seem to get chatted up by mates' girlfriends.... Just counted - 2 have tried to have sex with me, one told me I was really fit and another tried to kiss me in front of her boyfriend. That last one was last week.

I haven't got a good image of relationships.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending