The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Nathan is the only thing that makes it bearable these days :frown: last season it was hilarious and generally great, however I keep finding myself getting bored with the plot lately. It's a bit all over the place.
Original post by Onyx.

Original post by Onyx.
Exactly, and I agree with what you said about lack of character development. The other four seem to be bonding more. Kelly obviously has chemistry with Nathan, she's kinda protective of Simon--like a sister. I don't know about her and Alisha but we know they talk about girl stuff... being the only girls of the group. Simon + Nathan = obvious bromance. Simon and Alisha :heart: Then we saw Alisha and SimonNATHAN spending time together last episode over their mutual concern for Simon and the 'bitch spider' :p:

Then there's Curtis... :erm:

Little correction there :wink:

But yeah, he only was really linked to the group through his and Alisha's relationship! Maybe he'll die? That would be an interesting twist to finish the series. Doubt it'll happen, but I'd enjoy it if I did.
Reply 482
Original post by greeneyedgirl

But yeah, he only was really linked to the group through his and Alisha's relationship! Maybe he'll die? That would be an interesting twist to finish the series. Doubt it'll happen, but I'd enjoy it if I did.

Haha, thanks. I was trying to type a little too fast :tongue:

Yeah and now they've spilt up, he's only got Nikki really. I wonder how she fits into all of this :holmes:

I doubt it too, I don't mean to sound harsh but I doubt a lot of people would feel strongly about it.

I personally, wouldn't be too bothered :colondollar:
Original post by Onyx.

Original post by Onyx.
Haha, thanks. I was trying to type a little too fast :tongue:

Yeah and now they've spilt up, he's only got Nikki really. I wonder how she fits into all of this :holmes:

I doubt it too, I don't mean to sound harsh but I doubt a lot of people would feel strongly about it.

I personally, wouldn't be too bothered :colondollar:

Yeah and I'm not a huge fan of Nikki either :s-smilie:

Nah I doubt it'll happen, but y'know we didn't expect Nathan to die at end of first series, part of the reason I love Misfits, you can never really tell what'll happen!
Original post by Yawn11
I dont like the fact he's able to get such hot girls, it's unrealistic. If he can get those girls, then me and Christina Milian should be engaged by now.

On funny side note, I was catching up with Misfits on PC and my mum saw me watching Curtis bang that girl, very awkward. "Go watch that stuff in private".

I think Curtis is very good looking. Definitely more so than Simon/Future Simon who everyone seems to think is attractive now! I just don't get it!
Reply 485
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Nathan is the only thing that makes it bearable these days :frown: last season it was hilarious and generally great, however I keep finding myself getting bored with the plot lately. It's a bit all over the place.

I agree. They messed up with all that 'future simon' crap. Never should have put him in.
Original post by ArtGoblin
I think Curtis is very good looking. Definitely more so than Simon/Future Simon who everyone seems to think is attractive now! I just don't get it!

You think Curtis is hot? Weirdo. Simon is alright - I guess, right hair gel/cut and clothe he's sorted.

Nathan and Aleshia are obviously best looking, though maybe it's just cause Nathan's funny? =/
Original post by ArtGoblin

u mad? :lolwut:

heh :tongue:
I always thought Simon was strangely attractive even before his future self appeared, but then the actor Iwan Rheon is :coma: anyway so it makes total sense.
Original post by Yawn11
I agree. They messed up with all that 'future simon' crap. Never should have put him in.

You think Curtis is hot? Weirdo. Simon is alright - I guess, right hair gel/cut and clothe he's sorted.

Nathan and Aleshia are obviously best looking, though maybe it's just cause Nathan's funny? =/

Nathan is pale and has pubes for hair. It is most definitely because he's funny :tongue:
Original post by History-Student
Nathan is pale and has pubes for hair. It is most definitely because he's funny :tongue:

I reckon his accent gives him a few extra points too :tongue:
Reply 489
gotta love the GTA episode!
Reply 490

Lol well yeah I guess so... But a hair cut/straighten and a sun tan, and the ladies will be all over him!

I'd say he's pretty damn sexy :sexface:

But the fact he is ridiculously funny, irish and deep down a nice guy definitely helps (plus the episode where he looked after the baby added to his charms...)
Original post by Yawn11

They really did. It was a stupid story line, as most of them are lately. I mean, Kelly and a monkey? What the hell was that about... And most of it leads nowhere. Is there even an underlying plot anymore? I'm only watching it for Nathan's humour now :')

Plus future Simon was not even remotely attractive, his face was still blah as ever and I wasn't a fan of the body. Socially awkward Simon was so much better.
I'd say he's pretty damn sexy :sexface:

But the fact he is ridiculously funny, irish and deep down a nice guy definitely helps (plus the episode where he looked after the baby added to his charms...)

I don't see it myself. But to each their own.
x

Those photos are so gorgeous of him! :love:
Those photos are so gorgeous of him! :love:

I know! :sogood:

I don't see it myself. But to each their own.

Ha ha I'm not very fussy when it comes to guys, but I'd say he'd be in my top 5 guys I would like to get with...
Reply 496
They really did. It was a stupid story line, as most of them are lately. I mean, Kelly and a monkey? What the hell was that about... And most of it leads nowhere. Is there even an underlying plot anymore? I'm only watching it for Nathan's humour now :')

Plus future Simon was not even remotely attractive, his face was still blah as ever and I wasn't a fan of the body. Socially awkward Simon was so much better.

Lmao the monkey thing was just like wow... Seriously? An Ape? That's the best the writer could do? It's like now everyone they come across has a power. Good thing nathan's immortal cause if he ever died, the show would be over.

What I couldn't get is why future Simon was able to disrupt the present so much? Everyone knows that when you travel back in my time (theoretically) you have to minimize what ever you do, because they can have big impacts on the present and future. He was there telling Aleshia to let things play out, and I'm like you're banging her, that's hardly letting things play out, retard. :colonhash:

Huh, what? Curtis didn't start dating Alisha till about second/third episode of Series One. And I assumed that they were all strangers when they first met at the very start of the series. He was also with that other girl who he was involved in a drug thing before ending up doing community service. And his time-rewind power has helped to save people on more than one occasion. /reminiscing series one :moon:

Though, I suppose now I agree that he is a bit more detached from the other 4 misfits at the moment.That does happen with friendship groups in real life anyway. But I have a feeling that his and Nikki's relationship will soon have a bit more significance to play, more than them just shagging, lol.
I did a little research on the girl who plays Nikki, her name's Ruth Negga and she's Irish. Well, she puts on a good accent there :beard:. Plus, she looks so much better with curly hair. With the straight hair, I thought she was Indian for some reason :s-smilie:, but she's actually mixed black and white.

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&expIds=25657,27906&xhr=t&q=ruth+negga&cp=7&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=1024&bih=485
Bruno Gone Insane. :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending