The Student Room Group

Illuminati ..... Do you believe in it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Watched it all, not convinced at all
Reply 101
Original post by MazzyStar03
Please I am not accusing jews of being zionists and i know its not true and yes you are right there are many jews, long ago some jews were taught not the torah but something else while babylon was still there. Do not get me wrong I have many friends who are jews and jews are very close to muslims. I never knew about hitler being one so thanks for that! i do not think you are talking trash actually you are making a lot of sense! :smile:

I am not accusing jews either.Hence i tried to differentiate between jews and zionists.And indeed jews are very close to muslims.

That 'something else' you stated is called the Talmud.Even Jesus (Isa) warned the jews not to follow it as it's written by Satan but they ignored him and called him evil.Talmud states that Jesus was evil because he revealed the about it.

Watch those videos in my post before this and you will realise whose running the show.
Reply 102
Original post by Srxjer
LMFAO

No, they're just insane morons.

Yeh they would be 'insane morons' if you can disprove their claims.
Reply 103
Original post by MazzyStar03
Well people who are zionists are jews so far i dont know what 2 think:confused:

Well pretty much 90% yes. Anyone else who the jews can get to join them such as trying to get christians to donate to them also. There are good non brainwashed jews who want peace. But Its hard to differentiate so I think they need to speak out.
Reply 104
Oh dear. It will go over 95% of your heads so you might as well carry on, carrying on
Reply 105
It's not the illuminati that's trying to push forward this new world order, it's the Bilderberg group and council of foreign relations. Which Barack Obama has not denied being affiliated with.
Reply 106
Original post by Yawn11
It's not the illuminati that's trying to push forward this new world order, it's the Bilderberg group and council of foreign relations. Which Barack Obama has not denied being affiliated with.

I thought you were just a horny dude with only knowledge of girls.

Surprised me with your post!:biggrin:

I believe NWO has already been established, just a few bits and pieces left to be sorted.
Reply 107
Original post by 4ttari
Yeh they would be 'insane morons' if you can disprove their claims.

Yeah the Queen is a reptilian from space who is a secret member of the Ku Klux Klan.

Wanna prove me wrong?
Reply 108
Original post by 4ttari
I thought you were just a horny dude with only knowledge of girls.

Surprised me with your post!:biggrin:

Lmao I don't blame you for thinking that. It's just hard putting across your depth/knowledge without being misunderstood. It's just easier to write nonsense posts most of the time.

Original post by 4ttari

I believe NWO has already been established, just a few bits and pieces left to be sorted.

You're probably right. All the they really need to do, is put a world government and currency, then it's total dictation from them on (though America is pretty much under dictatorship, most just don't know it).

It's hard to believe most of the world is ignorant to all that's happening, and are just pushing it aside wild conspiracy theories, when they're facts.

I mean seriously, ignorance, can only be bliss for so long right?
Reply 109
So the illuminati is suppsoed to be this so called all powerful group who are singers and movies actors etc yet they cannot stop people pirating their stuff :teeheer:
Reply 110
Original post by Yawn11

The masses are happy continuing the way they are because they feel its too stressful to go into all these conspiracies.You can't really blame them, how can you expect them to ditch their lovely lifestyles and face the truth? The elites have kept the masses happy by telling them what hapiness is through media i/e consumerism/materialism.While the masses are busy chasing all those things to achieve hapiness piling on mountain load of debt through their credit cards.And elites love debt slaves.

What i am interested is in why do these elitists such as illuminatis, bilderbergs, rothschilds, rockefellers, Skull n Bones pray to Satan and why is the one eye symbolism so significant to them?Surely if God doesn't exist than where did satan come from? I thought these elites would have realised that God doesn't exist?

It seems all the religious prophecies are coming true regarding the false Messiah.

Than we have the protocols Of Zion and Zionist manifesto, all points stated in them have came true.
Reply 111
Original post by Yawn11

It's hard to believe most of the world is ignorant to all that's happening, and are just pushing it aside wild conspiracy theories, when they're facts.

wow you really believe all this? :s-smilie:
Reply 112
Original post by amsie/
wow you really believe all this? :s-smilie:

Nothing I believe has been said on this thread.

This whole illuminati/selling soul to thedevil thing is usually a lot of nonsense. The 'devil' is a label for the heads of the music industry, who ask singers/rapers/performers to do things ta go against their morals. This could be music that promotes violence or negative behaviour.

This is why you have Artist's claiming to have sold their souls to the devil (that's my opinion anyway, whether they're being approached by the actual devil, I wouldn't know myself). Eminem's song "My darling" seems to give off that message.

Anyway, when it comes to the New World Order, that's on total different level, nothing to do with illuminati or conspiracy - just facts.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 113
Original post by 4ttari
The masses are happy continuing the way they are because they feel its too stressful to go into all these conspiracies.You can't really blame them, how can you expect them to ditch their lovely lifestyles and face the truth? The elites have kept the masses happy by telling them what hapiness is through media i/e consumerism/materialism.While the masses are busy chasing all those things to achieve hapiness piling on mountain load of debt through their credit cards.And elites love debt slaves.

What i am interested is in why do these elitists such as illuminatis, bilderbergs, rothschilds, rockefellers, Skull n Bones pray to Satan and why is the one eye symbolism so significant to them?Surely if God doesn't exist than where did satan come from? I thought these elites would have realised that God doesn't exist?

It seems all the religious prophecies are coming true regarding the false Messiah.

Than we have the protocols Of Zion and Zionist manifesto, all points stated in them have came true.

I don't whether it's true but apparently those who pray to Satan do it because they believe he was misjudged by God. He was sent down from heaven because he refused to bow down before man (humans), not because he wished to disobey God but because he didn't want to kneel for anyone else but God (like muslims).

So they pray to Satan he rewards them with riches. That's what I learnt, not claiming anything as fact before anyone quotes me.
Reply 114
Original post by Yawn11
I don't whether it's true but apparently those who pray to Satan do it because they believe he was misjudged by God. He was sent down from heaven because he refused to bow down before man (humans), not because he wished to disobey God but because he didn't want to kneel for anyone else but God (like muslims).

So they pray to Satan he rewards them with riches. That's what I learnt, not claiming anything as fact before anyone quotes me.

Well we will just have to wait and see...

I think israel is the key to all of this.
no im not retarded
Reply 116
Original post by Yawn11
Nothing I believe has been said on this thread.

This whole illuminati/selling soul to thedevil thing is usually a lot of nonsense. The 'devil' is a label for the heads of the music industry, who ask singers/rapers/performers to do things ta go against their morals. This could be music that promotes violence or negative behaviour.

This is why you have Artist's claiming to have sold their souls to the devil (that's my opinion anyway, whether they're being approached by the actual devil, I wouldn't know myself). Eminem's song "My darling" seems to give off that message.

Anyway, when it comes to the New World Order, that's on total different level, nothing to do with illuminati or conspiracy - just facts.

yeah, I get that the world leaders& NWO and all that...what facts?
:hmmm:
this just reeks of severe paranoia.

1) they mention U2-yahweh. yahweh was the god of isreal in the old testament, and there is so much religious iconography that picking up on the pyramid and using that as evidence is stupid :P

2) all the artists are basically the same. rap or metal. Jay-Z, eminem, metallica, etc. of course they are going to rap about sinister 'scary' stuff (raps about fluffy bunnies and science aren't that great) or have metal songs with cult themes. if there was stuff like that in the bob the builder theme song or tellietubbies then it would be more believeable.

3) as for the chequered floors. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? so you're saying that every chessboard has been designed to subliminally message us into satanism??? it takes the piss it really does.

4) im not even going anywhere NEAR the whole 'stargates' or 'negative energy' thing, people who actually think that make me a mixture of pitiful, enraged and really really confused.

here's a tip: lay off the pot, its making you paranoid.
Reply 118
Original post by amsie/
yeah, I get that the world leaders& NWO and all that...what facts?
:hmmm:

That would be the longest essay ever lol.

I say look up documentaries like Loose Change or The Obama Deception (on youtube). They're full length films, and are actualy most viewed internet movies of all time.

It's nothing to do with religion.

Neither is it conspiracy when they show raw footage of things hapening.

In one film there were even video there clips of David Cameron and Tony blair promoting the NWO, It sounds like peace and harmony, a world government, no more war etc etc, till you actually learn what it would mean.
Original post by amsie/
ok, i finally watched all of them and it creeped the **** out of me :frown:
esp. the michael jackson bit, what latoya jackson said kinda makes sense now i have to admit...

:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending