The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Sos: Accomodation-swap-kings college hall

Hi to everyone!! I am an erasmus student and i am going to come at KCL hall in January. Do you know if anyone want to swap their hall at STAMFORD,GREAT DOVER,HAMPSTEAD,WOLFSON HOUSE,BRIAN CREAMER with mine at hall??
If anyone is interested in, please contact me asap, here or mail me.
Reply 1
--- plus intercollegiate halls. :P
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Eirini K
Hi to everyone!! I am an erasmus student and i am going to come at KCL hall in January. Do you know if anyone want to swap their hall at STAMFORD,GREAT DOVER,HAMPSTEAD,WOLFSON HOUSE,BRIAN CREAMER with mine at hall??
If anyone is interested in, please contact me asap, here or mail me.

Ahahaha, you're cute.

NOONE is going to want to swap in January, let alone for King's College Hall! You think people are going to come back after Christmas and randomly decide to transport all their **** down to another residence, just because you fancy swapping?!

Just deal with it, you're lucky to have a room at all.
Reply 3
Hehehe...

Everyone wants to swap out of KCH when they're first given it. When you get there you'll realise that it is actually amazing. The commute isn't all that bad, even if you're going to the Strand every day, and there are loads of things that make it great. It's one of the most sociable halls, there's a ridiculously cheap bar and not having to cook for yourself is brilliant, even though the food is quite often not that good.

Plus our rooms are bigger than the rooms in most other halls and it's one of the cheapest.
Reply 4
Stick with KCH! Firstly you won't have anyone who really wants to swap, at least it's highly unlikely. And secondly, everyone seems reluctant to have KCH but the people I've spoke to who live there say they really like it!

Quick Reply

Latest