The Student Room Group

I Want To Die.

Hello.

My past year has been awful. I have been off work/college for 6 months now with the inability to pass urine. My family hate me. Because I have been off work I am now up to my eyes in debt being chased by creditors. I want to just curl up in a ball and die.

I have many pills which I want to take, but am scared to take. I dont know what to do.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by bigboi1992
Hello.

My past year has been awful. I have been off work/college for 6 months now with the inability to pass urine. My family hate me. Because I have been off work I am now up to my eyes in debt being chased by creditors. I want to just curl up in a ball and die.

I have many pills which I want to take, but am scared to take. I dont know what to do.

DON'T! Pleaaassseee contact me, send me a message or quote me!

I have been suicidal! My year has also been bad!

Don't do it!

PLEASE
:hmmm:

Nobody knows how tomorrow is going to turn out, everything may get better or may start to get better the very next day. Your inability to pass urine can be cured, you can eventually pay back the creditors - there are many routes open to you, these are all hurdles you can and have the potential to overcome.

Don't ruin it. Everybody comes to a breaking point in their life, the main thing is not letting the dark thoughts overcome you completely. :console:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by why_
DON'T! Pleaaassseee contact me, send me a message or quote me!

I have been suicidal! My year has also been bad!

Don't do it!

PLEASE

What can I do tho? My life can only get worse, my health isnt exactly going to improve. My mum has kicked me out because I missed 1 months rent and my step dad hits me because I havent paid the rent yet.

This life is **** and I am worthless to everyone.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
bigboi, honestly, help is out there.

Just make a good decision of seeking the right help instead of a bad decision like ending it all.
Reply 5
It can only get better ...jus hang in there... after all you are a bigboi :smile:
Reply 6
What can I do tho? My life can only get worse, my health isnt exactly going to improve. My mum has kicked me out because I missed 1 months rent and my step dad hits me because I havent paid the rent yet.

This life is SH*T and I am worthless to everyone.

to improve my life, I'm getting qualifications then going to uni then getting a job. Its a long way, but its a way to get out of this

and I'm so sorry about your family life, mines bad too
Reply 7
Mate think ten years down the line. The problems you have now will be non-existent.
Reply 8

Make the best of the worst..
you've lived all those horrible life experiences, so hold on, just hold on for those good experiences that await you!
it'll get better, you'll see :wink:
Please dont carry out a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Your feelings of depression will pass, it just takes time.

Message me if you need any support or someone to talk to. :smile:
Call smaratians
Original post by gangster359
Please dont carry out a permanent solution to a temporary problem. ...

I like that. Consider it stolen.

@OP: Don't kill yourself. If you do then Death wins. And he's such an arrogant douche he needs taking down a peg. So do it for me, gimme some ammo for next time we play bridge :smile:
Your aim or one of them in life IS to experience problems. Learn things and Overcome them whether self-inflicted or not as they are in your case. We learn from all issues in life. If you kill yourself you will let the problems win. Those issues have beaten you to it. You have lost the game. No life is worth ending over ANY problems. I think you should speak to someone.

Call The Samaritans or Nightline

Or if you want a person to talk to just ring me. PM me for my number.
Screw you family brah, trust me. Just try your best to ride out your problem. Think like a champion, never give up cause it ain't worth it.
Move to spain? They always look happy in the photos...

Every problem can be solved OP, or at least improved, no matter what. Life has the potential to be completely and utterly glorious for everyone, and it's worth living for that alone. Take it step by step, break all your problems into little chunks, deal with them practically and then move to Spain. Send a postcard x
What are your dreams? Try to realise them and screw everyone else.
Reply 17

This life is **** and I am worthless to everyone.

Dont say your worthless, its not true! And plz never think about death and stuff like that. Just like everyone said, you dont know what will happen 2moro. You will meet someone one day, and you'll mean the world to them, so never say your worthless. No matter how hard it is we just gotta live it, it can only get better. x
Original post by History-Student
I like that. Consider it stolen.

@OP: Don't kill yourself. If you do then Death wins. And he's such an arrogant douche he needs taking down a peg. So do it for me, gimme some ammo for next time we play bridge :smile:

Death ALWAYS wins!
Reply 19
I feel the same. People who say you never know what tomorrow holds are all self-deluding, or deluding you. There's truth, obviously, but what are the chances that our lives will miraculously turn around by one 'event'?

Latest

Trending

Trending