The Student Room Group

Is this girl too thin? Found on thinspo blog.

Scroll to see replies

No curves?
Nope.. and if she's happy with herself, she's fine.

I'm similarly thin.. and I have a healthy diet.... so i dont see a problem :smile:
No she's fine.
Maybe its just me, i'm not into skinny girls, they have to have a lil chub on them, preferebally their bottoms :tongue:
Original post by Claire_Spoon
This intrigued me to go look at some 'thinspo' sites.

They really made me want to stuff my face with chocolate.

scared the **** outta me!
Original post by rainbowbex

heh... tbh it made me wanna look and eh the site has like almost every female celeb on it...:s-smilie:
Original post by rainbowbex

A KitKat Chunky will make it all better. :h:
"She's hot", "she's got a great figure", "she's not too thin", "if she were 15 it would be different".

Time for me to lose weight. If I were to compare myself to her, apparently, I'm ****ing obese (yet my BMI is fine?).

Hmm, seems BMI is a poor indication of how attractive, sorry how "healthy" you are. Apparently, I'm not healthy as the girl in the OP is "not too thin".

:sad:
that site is a load of old fart........... most of those celebs like most people who aren't fat, have gone through stages where they've maybe lost and gained a lil weight eeerrr
Reply 49
loool at that being too thin
(edited 13 years ago)
fit. and not too thin.
Reply 52
Well I added a poll...which upon reflection, i should have done earlier
Reply 53
She's thin. But she's not too thin. She looks healthy enough.
Original post by Claire_Spoon
A KitKat Chunky will make it all better. :h:

I actually already ate one haha! Asked my flatmate to bring me back something nice from the shops and thats what I got!
she looks okay - too skinny for me though.
Original post by Billydodger
Lets be honest, that's what a lot of girls want to look like

Let's be honest, they do not. She looks like a child, not a woman.
I'd say that her top half looks good, but her legs are just too thin.
Original post by Sir Jonathan
Sad when some people think they are fat and must starve themselves or make themselves sick or whatever just to feel beautifull. When in fact they aren't even fat. and even if they were...... Is there really any need.?

Just thought I'd respond to this by saying, in the vast majority of eating disorder cases, the reason is much deeper than appearance - the starvation and desire to be thin is, in actual fact, a outlet for other problems - both conscious and subconscious.

I understand what you're getting at - eating disorders are disturbing and seemingly illogical to those who have not suffered, though I just wanted to shed some light on the common misconception that they are simply a 'desire to become thin' - this is almost never the sole or underlying reason (it is just how the disorder manifests and is physically presented)...they are so unbelievably complexed.
It's slightly worrying that so many guys would class her figure as 'hot'; her figure is that of a young girl, not a fully-developed woman. She doesn't appear to have much of a waist/boobs, and her legs are tiny. I'm not sure she's too thin, exactly, but surely she looks too adolescent to be 'hot'?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending