The Student Room Group

Glasgow Medicine Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by SophiaMaria
Yep, free tuition fees all the way :biggrin:
Nope, they didn't you should phone up and ask :smile: they're really helpful. Do you want their number?

Lolz. I did just now, thanks. They told me to email them because I had a whole set of questions, most of which they couldn't discuss over the phone =S - so I'm just waiting for them to reply now.
Original post by Vulpes
Lolz. I did just now, thanks. They told me to email them because I had a whole set of questions, most of which they couldn't discuss over the phone =S - so I'm just waiting for them to reply now.

Haha nice one! What did you ask? I've actually gone mad with phoning Dundee. I couldn't hear about those interviews sooner. I've actually got to the stage where I'm having to forge different accents. Not cool.
Original post by laurencebaker1
I won't disclose what they asked me but I will say that they're extremely lovely people and Glasgow's very lovely. You'll be my friend in September, don't you worry! I think it did... I'll tell you in March. I came out and hugged my dad and he was like... "soo?" and I was like "wooo". They asked the awkward questions that I'd prepared for so (Y) :smile:

Good, good. Glad to hear it. Will post what I think of mine tomorrow. Hope you are right and we'll both be there next September!:wink:
Reply 463
Do you need to know about NHS Scotland and health related issues/news in Scotland :s-smilie:
Reply 464
Original post by haleem
Do you need to know about NHS Scotland and health related issues/news in Scotland :s-smilie:

I think so ... I know a nurse In Glasgow who is informing me of current issues in west Scotland :smile:
Well, mine is february not December. Misread my letter - what a muppet!
Reply 466
*chuckle* could have been worse, at least you realised before going to Glasgow. Plus, as one of the first interviewed I can tell you it will be a lot nicer to have the short wait between feb and march to find out how you did :smile:
Reply 467
I got an interview today for the 1st of February! Ecstatic :smile:
Reply 468
I got an interview today for Feb 8th at 11.30!!!!!!!
Got an interview for 3rd feb at 11.15 :biggrin:
got my letter today! but it was sent on the 29th November!! damn snow...

ahh well, interview: 26/1/11
Original post by craiggg_anderson
got my letter today! but it was sent on the 29th November!! damn snow...

ahh well, interview: 26/1/11

blimey...where do you live??

good thing you didn't miss it :biggrin:
Reply 472
Original post by infernalcradle
blimey...where do you live??

good thing you didn't miss it :biggrin:

I got an interview letter today as well for Feb 8th! I'm local. :tongue:
Reply 473
Original post by sweetchilli

Lmao. Gosh i hope you get in with me :smile: you sound pretty funny. Lol
Reply 474
Original post by sweetchilli

hahah awesome !
Reply 475
Received my interview through the post on the 7th December, and the envelope stamp had "25.11.10" written on it. Damn snow probably delayed it, for almost 2 weeks!
Original post by iain1993
I got an interview letter today as well for Feb 8th! I'm local. :tongue:

hey well done on your interview! would you mind telling us your ukcat score and stats?
Well done all those receiving interviews hopefully mines is still in the post! :smile: what were your ukcat scores and stats of those who got interviews recently?
Thanks! xx:smile:
Reply 478
Original post by caterpillar1988
Well done all those receiving interviews hopefully mines is still in the post! :smile: what were your ukcat scores and stats of those who got interviews recently?
Thanks! xx:smile:

Thanks!
I got 692.5 UKCAT (2770 total) and 5As at Higher.
This will be my last interview so hopefully I'll have had a good practise beforehand!
What unis did you apply to?
Original post by Louise44
Thanks!
I got 692.5 UKCAT (2770 total) and 5As at Higher.
This will be my last interview so hopefully I'll have had a good practise beforehand!
What unis did you apply to?

That's extremely impressive, well done :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending