The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Maybe she cried because she realised you were sexually incompetent.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
You sir, are a neanderthal, a lech, a creep and a walking STD.

You make me sick, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

:mad:
Stop trying to poon (what sounds like) your friends then.
*does* *not* *commute*

Nahh srsly, this is where most girls will be lost. It's not natural for girls to feel okay with that. We aren't built for NSA sex, no matter how much we ourselves want it (it would make life so much easier!!) There are girls out there that do, you just have to find them.

Please don't break hearts. It screws girls over and the next guy who actually does have feelings will have to bear with the effects of an insecure GF.

Xx
its cos of you that girls dont give the nice guys a chance.
Reply 6
Original post by anitawee
Girls see me as boyfriend material.......which means if i had sex with a girl and didnt talk to her again, i would probably break her heart. Which I dont want to do. I fingered a girl, and she nearly cried when i told her i had no feelings for her.

maybe she cried because you were so bad at it that it was hurting her even after you stopped....
Reply 7
I feel like im getting slightly attacked here....I did say that i was restraining from sex as to not break a girls heart....
Reply 8
i dont understand this thread. he fingered someone and she cried?
I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're never going to have sex ever. You will die bitter and alone.
Yeah similar problem. I can't get any sex either. :frown: There are so few guys these days who are up for just sex. Such a disappointment.
Haha, I seriously wish more guys were like you. Can't deal with all that feelings rubbish just cause you think it's what we want to hear!
Reply 12
There are plenty of girls who will have sex with no strings attached if that's what you want!! Just make sure they aren't friends. If you purely want sex then a one night stand with someone you meet on a night out is probably the best option...girls who do that with you generally will not want a relationship with you after...
I'll have sex with you PM me
Reply 14
Original post by sango
You sir, are a neanderthal, a lech, a creep and a walking STD.

You make me sick, HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

:mad:

damn right!
Reply 15
Original post by ipulledhermione
*does* *not* *commute*

Does not compute is what you are looking for :awesome:

Besides, idiotic biological specimens like this should die out now surely - they dont breed, hence their genes for stupidity should disappear.....

We gotta burn stupid people like the OP and break the unbreakable circle of stupidity.
Reply 16
Original post by anitawee
Girls see me as boyfriend material........

Oh sure. I need you, I want you, Oh baby oh baby. :eek:

Who doesn't think that an incessent need for sex makes a person boyfriend material? :rolleyes:
Reply 17
Original post by why_
damn right!

no im a virgin
That's the last time you finger your mum then! Leave it to the PROS lol
Original post by vampygirl666
Yeah similar problem. I can't get any sex either. :frown: There are so few guys these days who are up for just sex. Such a disappointment.

You must be seriously ugly; never in the history of mankind has a guy "not been up for sex."

Latest

Trending

Trending