The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Trimmed.
If he was completely shaved I would be disgusted.I like a bit of hair on a man,men are supposed to be hairy.
Original post by Reflexive
How deep do you go for chirst sakes?!

Clearly you've never had an awesome blowjob :p:
Original post by TShadow383
Clearly you've never had an awesome blowjob :p:

Haven't actually. The girls ive been with have always been timid with it like they're sucking a chupa chup
Original post by + polarity -
Tangents man, tangents.

Huh?
Trimmed :smile:
I feel shaving is much cleaner :s-smilie: why most girls just like trimmed?
Reply 27
Original post by destination unknown

It's just more nicer than being really baby-smooth or the opposite; yeti style :colone:
What counts as a trim is sooo subjective, can't women ever be easy to please? :wink:
Get ready to rock out with my cock out
Time to charge my iKnob baby. Get your dock out!!!!
Reply 30
Original post by Sir Jonathan
Get ready to rock out with my cock out
Time to charge my iKnob baby. Get your dock out!!!!

disappointed....
Reply 31
Original post by elixira
Actually find it really unattractive when a guy's totally shaven down there. Trimmed pubes, and shaved balls are nice but don't mind just trimmed.

How short when trimmed?
Reply 32
Original post by TinFish
How short when trimmed?

No shorter than 1cm really :smile:
Reply 33
Wow...never actually thot about it...But now that I do I think I've somehow subconsciously trained my bf to know that If he wants a good bj he needs to either shave or trim...and if he's not bothered and doesnt mind me being less risky down there...he lets it grrroooww..

But I'm not bothered...as long as his bodongadong is accessible :wink:
Original post by destination unknown

I think a lot of the time it depends how hairy you are in general, as to why some women prefer for you to be trimmed as opposed to clean shaven.

If you've got moderately hairy legs, a hairy chest and a snail trail it just looks odd having a totally bare pubic area. Whereas if you were less hairy, it wouldn't look as out of place.

Ultimately though, if you like it shaven, keep shaving :yep:
Reply 35
I prefer it when they have trimmed-

Wait.
Reply 36
Original post by Reflexive
How deep do you go for chirst sakes?!

Boyfriend my have a small dick ?
But if you make a mess of the trimming, you'd have to shave it all off, else it'd look odd. Either that, or you'd have to try and shave a Nike logo into it and hope your lady's secretly into chavs.
Reply 38
i dont really want a guy who cares about that sort of thing, shaving just seems so unmanly to me :s-smilie: im happy with anything but.

Latest