The Student Room Group

Will this affect my relationship?

I'm happy with my girlfriend and she's happy with me as well and we enjoy spending time together and all that stuff. I feel like were approaching the physical stage, however, I'm really insecure about my size. To state simply, it's barely over 5 inches and 4.7 in. in diameter. Is this going to affect my relationship? Please I need some advice.

Scroll to see replies

Oh just live with it and get on with your life, nobody cares how small your wang is :nothing:
Reply 2
.3 inches from a chode there :thumbsup:
Reply 3
If your girlfriend loves you, your size will be irrelevant.
It won't affect your relationship. If she's put off or something because of that, she's not worth it.
Posting on here won't make it bigger
4.7 inch in diameter?

did i miss something?
Reply 7
You probs mean circumference instead of diameter :P

If she loves you she wont care.
When you say diameter do you mean circumference?

If not, I'm horrified.
Original post by EKR93
If your girlfriend loves you, your size will be irrelevant.

Original post by Waterstorm
It won't affect your relationship. If she's put off or something because of that, she's not worth it.

It would though. Sex is a big part of any relationship, if your boyfriend doesn't have the sufficient tools then 'love' can only do so much before she gets bored.
Reply 10
She wont care if she really does like you! Make sure you're good at all the other things and i'm sure it'll be fine :smile:
That said though, a girl's most sensitive part is said to only be 1-2 inches in so your little guy could do the job.
haha :rofl:
Original post by happy :)
She wont care if she really does like you! Make sure you're good at all the other things and i'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

You can always use your fingers.
If you actually meant diameter... yes, yes it will. :lolwut:
No, girls generally don't like chodes, if that's what you're asking.
A penis with 4.7 inch diameter would literally kill your relationship.
I have this problem too except i dnt have a gf. most girls seem to want it big
Original post by bloomblaze
I have this problem too except i dnt have a gf. most girls seem to want it big

The bigger the better.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
It would though. Sex is a big part of any relationship, if your boyfriend doesn't have the sufficient tools then 'love' can only do so much before she gets bored.

There are other things besides intercourse, that's all I have to say. Ever heard "it's not about the tools, it's about the skills?".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending